Will you buy Final Fantasy series for the Wii?

I have played ALL the FF games, and I believe it is the BEST series of RPG available.. Noone captures the essence of FF games with respect to character development, story line, and graphics. FF on Wii--count me in!!

i would definitely buy it regardless of which FF it is. I like the two formats.... I feel like it will be better this time so people can stop complaining. but I don't see what is there to complain for. it was something new and they will have to completely make it right. But that second format can be a huge hit if it's graphics was extra strong like the main series

MasterJedi2U said:
And despite the fact that FF7 is a classic, a lot of people still might not get a PS3 just to play ONE game on it. And thats not even counting the fact that a lot of people have probably already played it or are over it.

I've never played FF7, and I wish to play it.

Last edited:
The crystal chronical ones on Nintendo are nowhere near as good as the ones on the Playstation and Playstation 2... I think all Final Fantasy fans will agree with me on that, but it's still worth trying out.

Celestial said:
The crystal chronical ones on Nintendo are nowhere near as good as the ones on the Playstation and Playstation 2... I think all Final Fantasy fans will agree with me on that, but it's still worth trying out.

I never played any Final Fantasy game for PS pne or PS2, so I'll probably buy Crystal Chronicles for the Wii.

Is it really that good? When I hear ppl talking about FF games they always say that they cried.
The FFXIII might be one of the best FF games, and I'm saying this because of the quality showed in the trailers, look at this sh**:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSYawSLHH-M&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fwEuaY5t0&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Celestial said:
I'm sure it'll be good, but the ones on Ps1 and Ps2 always made me cry! I love them!

i agree with your other post. It is not as good as the main series but it is worth playing though......... I think if it FFCC had better graphics and the cut scenes usually seen in FF games, and some GF summoning, then the game would have been able to probably be able to rank with the main series.... I olso feel like they should have allow you to carry three people with you into a battle. Probably set their attack command or what ever you want them to do and they would probably keep doing that thing until you reset their function again. But yeah they need to really put in work to this new FFCC for the wii. it needs a little more FF flavor

demonflair said:
Is it really that good? When I hear ppl talking about FF games they always say that they cried.
The FFXIII might be one of the best FF games, and I'm saying this because of the quality showed in the trailers, look at this sh**:

It's like this, you either love it or you hate it. Some people like full on fighting and stuff, final fantasy is mostly about the story, and the stories they make are perfect, always gets me crying in the end.

Crystal Chronicles sucked and the games like that? so i think ill pass unless it gets some good reviews

*starts whimpering softly*... *bursts out crying* Why can't you make good FF for nintendo systems Square... WHY!??? *runs away with face in hands*

Back