*~*wimbledon Countdown*~*

Gaz said:
going to watch a few of the matches :) not sure who yet..
YOU'RE F'ING GOING TO WIMBY?!?!?!?!?

What rounds are you going to, have you decided? I would definitely see some 1st round matches, then wait for 4th round (usually the big seeds that won in the 1st round will win their 2nd and 3rd), then try to sneak into the semi's and finals. :D

jgrn600ljn2.jpg

ssbb_lover said:
YOU'RE F'ING GOING TO WIMBY?!?!?!?!?

What rounds are you going to, have you decided? I would definitely see some 1st round matches, then wait for 4th round (usually the big seeds that won in the 1st round will win their 2nd and 3rd), then try to sneak into the semi's and finals. :D
yeah who isn't... it's great, i love it :)

ssbb_lover said:
OVER
MY
DEAD
BODY

No way will I let him. Someone else must win this tournament. As of who, I don't care...just not Henman either. :]

You can't compete against Federer unless if you're Nadal. BTW I don't like Federer, he's becoming to damm convinced with his wins and rakings...

In this case only Henman can compete with him at a more high level than the others...

demonflair said:
You can't compete against Federer unless if you're Nadal. BTW I don't like Federer, he's becoming to damm convinced with his wins and rakings...

In this case only Henman can compete with him at a more high level than the others...

nadal can only beat federer on clay.

Frogger said:
I have a sudden bourgeois impression of you now. xD
well you would be right, can't help the background i was brough up in.

ssbb_lover said:
I have a hateful impression of him now.

hehe, well i live in london, everything happens here, going to watch the tour de france in a few weeks as well :)

XwiimasturX said:
nadal can only beat federer on clay.
So true, Nadal might as well be #200 in the world when he's playing on grass.
Gaz said:
hehe, well i live in london, everything happens here, going to watch the tour de france in a few weeks as well :)
It's amazing how much you can hate a person, yet not even know the 1st thing about them. -_-

ssbb_lover said:
It's amazing how much you can hate a person, yet not even know the 1st thing about them. -_-
serious point here.. london is the best city in the world, undispuitable..
Best shops in the UK, you got the tennis (both queens and wimbledon) got those olympics coming up. Tour de france start. and all the history. with plenty of museums.

bad thing that is good, things cost alot more in london, everything pretty much costs a bit more.. but then wages are more, you get paid alot more in london than you do anywhere else. my dad just got his bonus today, which was 43K, or about $85,000, thats just his bonus. he probs wouldn't even get paid that if he worked outside of london. ;) make the move there, it pays off.

ssbb_lover said:
So true, Nadal might as well be #200 in the world when he's playing on grass.

i didnt say that... he made it to the championship at wimbledon last year, didnt he?

so he has to be doing something right...
i was only referring to the matchup against federer.

nadal could beat almost everybody on the tour no matter what surface he's playing on.

XwiimasturX said:
nadal could beat almost everybody on the tour no matter what surface he's playing on.
No way. Nadal couldn't even beat a guy ranked over #100 (Nicolas Mahut) in Queens. No way That he'll make it to even Federer this year.

Back