Status
Not open for further replies.

Lip

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
8299-0539-5252-8260
i dont have a wireless connection i use the datel lan adapter but for the fun of it i decided to set up a wireless connection and see if i could find anyone and i did i found the hotel across the road from me with 3 access points the padlock were open and i could connect to them with no trouble.. Does anyone know if it would be that easy to do it from a pc or laptop or does the wii make it easier.. im just wondering this because im in to minds to go across them and tell them that there wireless connection is wide open and anyone could logon on to there internet and maybe there pcs

Lip said:
i dont have a wireless connection i use the datel lan adapter but for the fun of it i decided to set up a wireless connection and see if i could find anyone and i did i found the hotel across the road from me with 3 access points the padlock were open and i could connect to them with no trouble.. Does anyone know if it would be that easy to do it from a pc or laptop or does the wii make it easier.. im just wondering this because im in to minds to go across them and tell them that there wireless connection is wide open and anyone could logon on to there internet and maybe there pcs

it is illegal to steal someone elses access point unless you are allowed to use it. but to answer your question, it would probably be easier on a laptop that has a wireless card in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back