wireless or wired

i hate wireless so i play with wired but because i had no online games i sold my lan thing so i need to buy it back

wirelesss

i don't have any online games. but if I did, i'd ensure my router is placed appropriately so my wiii is connected at 54mbps and nix unneeded cables.

I don't see why speed would be a factor. For 99% of users, wireless speed > internet speed.

Wired here and no online games here. I use Wired do to the better streaming load it can handle. Nice avatar btw "sremick".

Last edited:
wireless here, I have my main computer/wireless router on the first floor and the wii in the basement, so there is no other way.

~X

nxcmp said:
Nice avatar btw "sremick".
Thanks. I might redo it and give the daemon perspective. I was sort of rushing when I did it the first time and didn't even think of it. :(

It's just a standard regular network cable. You can buy them at pretty much any place that sells computer stuff.

I use wireless just because the internet connection comes into my romm, The modem and router are RIGHT next to my wii so im happy with the speed, barley slows down even when using the 2 computers, xbox and PSP

Back