WMFL Backup Thread

jared19

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
2192-4083-8192-7034
Theres alot of pages on the WMFL page and Im afraid I will miss something. We have had about 4 ppl drop now and backups will probably be needed. As of now we have 3 on the list. If 4 ppl quit be4 the game is out, you never know what can happen. If you want on the backup list, put you name and email and I will add ya. If you dont want to post email here, PM me.

Also, we are having a tournamnet now and everyone is invited. And the best part is, you can choose the team you want. We just want to have some madden action the weekend after its out.

Heres the link http://www.freewebs.com/jared1985/tournaments.htm

Check it out and let us know if you want in it via our forum or this forum. Thanks

ok ill add ya to backup list. What about the tourny? You interested?

yo jared um im having some second thoughts about the wmfl. I'm still thinking of doing it, but theres a decent chance that I may have to drop out since I don't think I'll have much time to play during the week and such. as of now keep me in, and ill update you on my status soon

Ok. Thanks for the heads up. Please let me know before the game comes out. But remember, the league is just one game a week so it wont take alot of time. Im job searching now and prob wont be able to be on as much. But as long as we set up a match time, I think it will be ok.

We now have 16 spots left for the kickoff tourny. 5 days until madden is out!

Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

Back