wondering what happens when you fill up all your wii channels ...?

I've been wandering this as well...anyone know? My guess is that by that far the wii will have filled up all it's memory so you really won't need any more spaces

^Well if you buy Virtual Console Gmaes it tkae up spaces...other than that you only get channels when Nintendo releases new ones

The current ones are like the News, Weather, Check Mii Out...but I'm sure you have those

My brother has all of his filled up with VC games. Nintendo thinks their geniouses and can read our minds..... incorrectly however. They think that since you can delete the game off your wii and download it later because its yours forever on the internet channel, that you will get rid of some of your channels to make room for others. Why they just dont make more memory and more channel spaces? Good question. Im sure in the future they will make more spaces though.

huh? get what? the internet channel? If your wii is connected to the internet you can go to the shop channel and download it for 500 wii points. its under the wii ware catergory

crazyman2 said:
My brother has all of his filled up with VC games. Nintendo thinks their geniouses and can read our minds..... incorrectly however. They think that since you can delete the game off your wii and download it later because its yours forever on the internet channel, that you will get rid of some of your channels to make room for others. Why they just dont make more memory and more channel spaces? Good question. Im sure in the future they will make more spaces though.

I wish people would proofread better, it just makes it easier to read...

Anyway, try using an SD memory card if you'd rather not redownload. Secondly, keep an alloted space of your discretion for games. In other words some N64 games (nearly 300 blocks in some cases) are enormous, so maybe only keep a couple of those games that you will play frequently and keep as many NES games as you wish because they are much smaller (+/-22 blocks).

crazyman2 said:

I do agree with that. I don't think Nintendo would be that stupid to think that we wouldn't buy a lot of games, and that that is really all the space we need.
xD But, I'm far from using up my spaces, as well.

Back