Wont Be Here Next Week...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Strating from Thursday next week, till wednesday the week after, (6 days) i wont be on wiichat. Becuase ill be in Istanbul :)

My family thought we'd visit istanbul for a few days and see the sites...its gonna be my first time goin' and im looking forward to it :yesnod:

Well i thought id post this to let you guys know...and plus id probably forget to post it later on in the week. Also i thought it would be a good conversation point.

So...Istanbul:

Population: around 11M(rises to around 16M during the day)
Languages: Turkish, English.
Religion: Muslim

Pictures:

istanbul.jpg

istanbul%20levent.jpg

BlueMosque1.jpg

istanbul_02.jpg

Well i tried to mix some historic pictures and some modern ones (but they're all taken around the same time obviously)

So have any of you guys been there? Or even to Turkey for that matter?

No, im not from Turkey, im Northern Cyprus :)

great now i got that "they may be giants" song "constanstinobal" or wtvr its spelt! stuck in my head!

enjoy your trip! stay safe!

ETA- i blame tiny toon adventures

Constantiople is on DDR Ultramix 3.
and It's a pretty good tune.
Have fun on your trip Ottoman.
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Enjoy your trip!

I've never been there myself, but from looking at the pictures it's somewhere I might consider going (after a bit of research first)

Enjoy dude :)

Hope you enjoy your trip :) Sounds fun.....

Take me with you.....

Please?

Don't really know you that well....but hell! Have a good trip! I just got back from Italy myself, so I know what it's like to go somewhere totally different for the 1st time. ^_^

Stay safe, have a good time, but most importantly....eat a bunch of Turkish food!

ssbb_lover said:
Don't really know you that well....but hell! Have a good trip! I just got back from Italy myself, so I know what it's like to go somewhere totally different for the 1st time. ^_^

Stay safe, have a good time, but most importantly....eat a bunch of Turkish food!

Hell yeah! and thanks alot for all the good luck guys :thumbsup:

And Cannon...its (well it WAS) Constantinople...wheres your sense of history :prrr: hehe.

ottoman said:
Hell yeah! and thanks alot for all the good luck guys :thumbsup:

And Cannon...its (well it WAS) Constantinople...wheres your sense of history :prrr: hehe.

yeah isnt that what i wrote? or am i having a "blonde" moment? sh*t youd think that going back to my natural color of dark brown/black hair would help but i guess that year i was a blonde will never go away.....lmao

i think i need to go blast that song hahaha

Have a good, safe trip man.
Looks like quite the place from the photos, not what I was expecting it to be.

byeoh3.gif

I might have a training holiday soon

Back