worst game ever

Hmm... Silver Surfer for nes. You can't survive for even a minute because of the extreme difficulty. No fun at all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Check this YouTube video out.

WARING!!! THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GROSS IMAGES, ALCOHOL REFERENCE, BAD LANGUAGE AND MORE UNPLEASANT THINGS; THOUGH IF YOU HAVE A SIBLING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU OR A YOUNG VIEWER GOING TO WATCH THIS, I RECOMMEND YOU TO LEAVE THE ROOM OR JUST PRETEND YOU NEVER SAW THIS POST AND MOVE ON. THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. Enjoy!;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0

There are many, many games that've exceedingly sucked over the years. But the one that sticks out to me personally was one my sister wound up with called "The Lion and The King", which she mistook to be "The Lion King". Well she was certainly surprised to find out I was right when I explained it wasn't a Disney video game. But really, I just can't emphasize how bad this game was. I remember the opening cinematic with a Lion telling it's cub to "Stay away from the black panther!" with the worst piece of voice acting I've ever heard. Following that there was another game called "The Sensible World of Soccer", which was just utterly terrible and does not deserve an explination as to why.

Following that there was another game called "The Sensible World of Soccer", which was just utterly terrible and does not deserve an explination as to why.
Hope you don't mean the Retro Classic that is Sensible soccer?(note the 16 bit and bellow versions)

There was Sensible Soccer and the Sensible World of Soccer. Sensible World of Soccer was a sequel to Sensible Soccer roughly two years later. Not myself, nor anyone I knew got on with Sensible World of Soccer, which is why I have dubbed it one of the worst I've ever played in my personal opinion. Sensible Soccer I was reliably informed to be a decent game by my older siblings. Their assurance that the first one was better, and my own bad experience with the sequel later on just fueled my dislike of Sensible World of Soccer.

Thats one of the only areas where EA are better than other company's

There games names have numbers in.

I still stand by my opinion of that the 16bit and bellow versions of Sensi are the best.

Sorry to bring back an oldie topic, but here's my list of THE worst games i've played/owned/rented/tried at a friends house.

Sega Genesis:

Disney's the Little Mermaid (Graphics look like median NES; horrid controls. An overall s#!tstravangeza (my Sister had this)

Garfeld: Caught in the Act (bad controls; levels get redundent; HARD as balls)

DOOM 32X (Closer to the PC version in terms of graphics, but the controls are bad and the music SUCKS ass!)

Thomas the Tank Engine (Very dissappointing fer a 6yr old)

SNES:

Rocko's Modern Life: Spunkys Day Out (thought it was going to be good.... UGGHHHHH!!)

Toy Story (Slower and crapper than the Genesis port (even it's scratchy soundtrack was better)... Nuff said)

Batman Forever (a crappy MK side-scroller reskin)

Wolfinstein 3d and DOOM (the most pixelated graphics i've ever seen, but the music is better than the Genesis 32x ports)

Disney's Aladdin by Crap, er... I mean Capcom (music is totaly innacurate, and the rest is lacking compare to the Genesis version)

Gameboy:

Toy Story 2 and Disney's Tarzan (I REALLY don't want to get into those 2; awful, awful, awfull!)

Sony PS-One

Beast Wars Transformers (The WORST game on PS1! Everything about it is jus terrible and nearly impossible to beat)

On the other hand though, there was a BW Transmetals fighting game made later on By Taraka (not Asswipe Interactive or whatever like the last stinker they churned out) and that wasn't as bad, but still a meh.

Speed Racer

Road Rash 3D

Disney Creative Studio's Mulan (bad enough itsa s#!tty comupter game)

Disney's The Little Mermaid II (NO!!!)

Jet Moto 3 (can't see where the hell ya going most of the time due to "sandstorm" graphics)

The Italian Job (DO NOT BUY OR PLAY THIS GAME... EVAR!!!)

The Dukes of Hazzard II: Daisy Dukes it out (more like "Daisy Pukes it out!)

Disney's Dinosaur (A really nausiating top-down RPG assfest)

Croc 1 & 2

Crash Bash (I got two words to say to this stinker: F#%K and YOU!)

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22 (the horror... THE HORROR!!!)

Disney's Peter Pan: Return to Neverland (UGGHHH!! If you thought the movie was bad, check out it's awful gameplay/story, s#!tty controls, LONG load times, annoying voice acting... And it's overall crappyness you'll wan't to see the film again BADLY)

Jeresy Devil (WTF?!)

102 Dalmations: Puppies to the Rescue (Jesus!! Had nothing to do with the film whatsoever)

Megaman 8 (His voice is REALLY annoying and it's the hardest one in the series)

N64:

Glover

Powerpuff Girls Cemical X-traction

Pokemon Puzzle League

Hey You Pikachu!

Japan Champonship GT Racing '98

Banjo Kazooie (yeah, some ppl say it's a masterpiece, but it's so GODDAMM HARD that I had to use cheats to kill Grundy with themz infinite eggs)

Star Wars Epsoide I: Battle for Naboo (They should tell you to "Fly into a Building or some s#!t" rather than find "The enemy base that has 3 sheld thingys you need to disable without getting killed so fast")

Gamecube:

Luigis Mansion (meh, clould be worse)

Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (this one was BAD, but "Battle for Bikni Bottom" was a BIG improvement over this)

Mickey Mouse's Magical Mirror (I swear this game was ment for developmentally challenged 3yr olds. This came out around the same time as Kingdom Hearts for PS2, so why couldn't we also have that on the Cube rather than this f#%k fest o' s#!t!!! It dosen't make sense!!)

Codename: Kids Next Door (Opperation: Who Gives a S#!t!)

PS2:

Monster House

Spy Hunter 2

Jak 3 (storyline was a major letdown)

Gran Tursimo 3 (some ppl say this ones beter than 4, but I think it's the most boring and staleist one in the series)

Need for Speed Undercover (finally tried this one... it's absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Gots me money back being I only paid $7.99)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (tried it at Target once, 9000 times worse than the first one and it's far worse on Wii from what I heard)

The first Midnight Club (MC3 Dub Edtion was waaaaaaaaaay better)

Wii:

Order Up

Cooking Mama: kitchen-whatever-it-is

Yoshi's Story (N64)

Star Solder (NES)

DS/Gameboy Advance:

Brain Boost (DS) (actually known to cause anger and rage)

Spongebob Drawn to Life (DS) (Sigh... Don't know why my sister keeps buying crap)

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (GBA) (the Kirby CPU allies are so dumb, you might as well leave them to die)

Need for Speed Most Wanted (GBA) (the worst version of MW evar)

PC:

the 999.000 Cake Mania games they make (UGHHHH! My Sister liked these too)

Diner Dash 1, 2, & 3 along with the Cheap-o Spongebob reskin version)

Spongebob: Opperation Krabby Patty

Sid Miers: Pirates! (My Sister played this one all the time and it looked stupid)

DOOM 32X (Closer to the PC version in terms of graphics, but the controls are bad and the music SUCKS ass!)

Toy Story (Slower and crapper than the Genesis port (even it's scratchy soundtrack was better)... Nuff said)

Wolfinstein 3d and DOOM (the most pixelated graphics i've ever seen, but the music is better than the Genesis 32x ports)

Croc 1 & 2
Megaman 8 (His voice is REALLY annoying and it's the hardest one in the series)
Banjo Kazooie (yeah, some ppl say it's a masterpiece, but it's so GODDAMM HARD that I had to use cheats to kill Grundy with themz infinite eggs)

Star Wars Epsoide I: Battle for Naboo (They should tell you to "Fly into a Building or some s#!t" rather than find "The enemy base that has 3 sheld thingys you need to disable without getting killed so fast")

Luigis Mansion (meh, clould be worse)

Jak 3 (storyline was a major letdown)
Yoshi's Story (N64)

You seem to of listed some good ones there. calling a game the worst ever due to its story is a bit silly. Like calling Doom a pixely mess. as that what Doom is close up

well i didnt like it as well, but the main opinion on it is that its excellent

for me, the warse game ever were some of those new sonik games they SUCK! the worse of em was sonic and the black knight(T_T wasted 5 reais(( my country coin its like 50 cents)) )

Back