Worst ps3 commercial yet?

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
I just saw the ps3 commercial for the wireless controllers.

It had the same white room with a bunch of eggs on the floor, and they rolled along the floor in the direction the controller was angled, then they all stopped and flew at the wall and black birds came out where the eggs hit. ya.....

I like the concept of the commercial, I think it looks cool, but it makes me sick when I realize that it's just a complete rip-off of Nintendo's innovation. Sony blows.

worst than that is the one with with a baby doll and it freakishly comes alive infront of the PS3, and the doll's eyes start burningan reflecting games or something and just a load of BS they'd have done better just showing a screen of the PS3

the_peripheral said:
I like the concept of the commercial, I think it looks cool, but it makes me sick when I realize that it's just a complete rip-off of Nintendo's innovation. Sony blows.

you obviously smoke way more crack than the rest of us then.

Sounds alot better than the Wii adverts lol.

Still, let sony do a bad advert, those dustball adverts for the psp i think are great and everyone needs to slip up once in a while.

i cringe every time i see a wii commercial. im like ER!!! dont tell everyone! i want mine before some yuppie scum SUV driving soccer mom gets one for her 5 yr old!! dammit!

Being in the UK I won't see the adverts... well ever actually. I record everything and skip the adverts, but anyway, I watched them on Youtube.

The Sony egg/bird advert. Odd yet somehow quite cool. Arty. That was it though.

Wii advert. Fun, made me want to play the Wii even more. It did it's job.

The Sony doll advert. Made me want to go out and burn every doll I come across. The Daft Punk singing terminator baby doll wasn't as scary as that evil thing!

Rift said:
worst than that is the one with with a baby doll and it freakishly comes alive infront of the PS3, and the doll's eyes start burningan reflecting games or something and just a load of BS they'd have done better just showing a screen of the PS3

that one creeps me out, i mean REALLY CREEPS ME OUT!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

seriously, WTF WAS SONY THINKING!!!!! i mean, seriously, thats just weird. i mean, wat happened? wat did some guy working at sony say "okay, okay, i got it. we'll have a really creepy plastic baby in the middle of a white room in front of a ps3. then, the baby doll will come alive. it will then have reflections of games in its eyes. thats the whole commercial!" now, that sounds pretty stupid right there (that guy must have been high or something), but even dumber, a higher-up in sony must have said "good idea!"

anyway, sony was kind of just being an asshole about that six axis thing. i mean, when u rip off a feature off of another game system that has that feature as its main feature, and your rip off is basically just a last-minute add-on 2 compete, U SHOUL'DNT BE BRAGGING ABOUT IT!!! U SHOULD BE AS DISCREAT AS POSSIBLE! :mad5:

no offense 2 sony fans (my best friend is a sony fan), but sonys just being an asshole right now

yeah i just saw that one......a little to weird for the US and others.....maybe
they should keep the weird comercials in Japan were its liked!

Back