would have been cool if....

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
It would have been cool if they had a "pistols only' mode, along with other modes that only allowed certain things like "slappers only" or "power weapons" (no snipers or explosives (or hackers)). I guess it is what it is, Still fun!

Would have been cool if.......... this guy didn't try and low key steal my name.
dscn1931g.jpg

Then I wouldn't have to own him. lol I made him host quit midway of the next match.
dscn1933f.jpg

LOL but yeah it would have been cool if they had a online pistol only mode, or slappers.

Lol. Yeah! Why the hell it hasn't that mode.. I got the Wolfe .44 and I don't use it -.-

i'm mad/sad they don't allow the RPG <(T.T)>

it's not as much of a gamebreaker as the masterton is, plus they don't let you choose your own character! (i want boris from classic goldeneye! ''i am ivincible''!) plus the music sux compared to classic goldeneye.

& you should be able to have 2/3 attatchments to gun, like sniper w/ thermal+silencer or pistol w/ silencer+ACOG or assault rifle w/ ACOG+silencer+grenade launcher+laser sight.

you know, totally pimped out!

It would be tough to pull off but you could try and arrange this.

What's the best way to have eight people meet in a game? You can invite three people to party with you, then merge with another group how?

Everybody sets their region to a specific unused country (Afghanistan)?

I'm up for a pistols only match!! (I'll be your clay pigeon, but I'll still have fun trying to run away from you)

Would have been cool if.....you could put attachments on your Secondary Weapon.LOL,[WC] A C E you're almost LV.51 and you're about to unlock the Wolfe.44 pistol!

Back