Would you buy SSBB for $200

Well if tomorow u mean totally finished online EVERYTHING than yea i would soooo try to but kno i wouldnt be able to and im PISSED that they didnt announce anything about the game at GDC

I would buy it even it takes me having to sell my liver....oh and yeah wait for E3 I assure you they will have news about Smash in there

Have no fear, Borch is hear. Saving the day from idiotic posts!

Joe said:
**** YEAH :lol: if I had 200 bucks yes I definetly would....after I beat it Id just sell it on Ebay....for loads of cash (tons more than 200 for sure) then buy it again once it truly comes out

*reads post* hmmm *rereads post to make sure he read correctly the first time before he laughs at comment* *repeats humorous part to self aloud* "after I beat it"

*laughs*

onto the next dumb post!:
MasterJedi2U said:
I'd wait for the reviews to come out and then I'd look at my financial situation. I'm already obssessed with the game and if I have the $200 to blow then I'll wave them goodbye and enjoy some good old smash brothers with my Wiimote and Nunchuk!

Actually...I hate to burst your bubble, but you'll be enjoying some goold old smash brothers with your bland gamecube controller.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
two words...no

fail.jpg

man im asking wen its cumin out, whos all in it?, wat controller is it? (i hope its virtual cuz i sersly couldnt play with the wiimote srry it would be awkward look at urself wen ur playing a game u look like a toiool lol) soorry i luv the controller its sweet but sum games dont go with it u no?

i gots a wii the first day it came out i was soo happy i woke up a 10 o clock went to eb games and bought it....no line....no waiting...................and i still got i life........

Borch712ers said:
Have no fear, Borch is hear. Saving the day from idiotic posts!

*reads post* hmmm *rereads post to make sure he read correctly the first time before he laughs at comment* *repeats humorous part to self aloud* "after I beat it"

*laughs*

onto the next dumb post!:

Actually...I hate to burst your bubble, but you'll be enjoying some goold old smash brothers with your bland gamecube controller.
oh **** sorry didnt reead ur comment first before i posted mine sweet for shur it will be played on game cube controller and virtual??????

damionhockley said:
oh **** sorry didnt reead ur comment first before i posted mine sweet for shur it will be played on game cube controller and virtual??????

yeah it will but there's also the possibility of the Wiimote functioning, I mean those three controllers could work, why not?

Back