Would you trade-in Zelda?

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
Just a question for everyone.

Would you trade in Zelda : Twilight Princess for Super Smash Bros Brawl (only copy of it), plus you're not allowed to buy Zelda again.

Basically I'm just trying to find out what is more wanted. I know a lot of you have completed Zelda but just try to think back to when you didn't have it, then make your decision.

It had some draggy parts but Zelda wasn't a bore-fest, although I'm not sure which one I'd prefer they both are/look great

TwilightWarrior said:
Just a question for everyone.

Would you trade in Zelda : Twilight Princess for Super Smash Bros Brawl (only copy of it), plus you're not allowed to buy Zelda again.

Basically I'm just trying to find out what is more wanted. I know a lot of you have completed Zelda but just try to think back to when you didn't have it, then make your decision.

Would you trade your soul to The Devil for all Eternity? I'm sure you can figure out what my answer would be. As for Smash Bros I'm sure that there will be plenty of other copies that will join that "one" copy soon enough so I'll wait patiently for them. And LoZ: TP is far from a snooze fest. Sorry if all you want is to hear loud bangs, gunshots, and cursing 24/7 in your videogames instsead of actually using your brain and trying to achieve sucess in an epic quest the likes of which you'll never experience in your own little life.

MasterJedi2U said:
Would you trade your soul to The Devil for all Eternity? I'm sure you can figure out what my answer would be. As for Smash Bros I'm sure that there will be plenty of other copies that will join that "one" copy soon enough so I'll wait patiently for them. And LoZ: TP is far from a snooze fest. Sorry if all you want is to hear loud bangs, gunshots, and cursing 24/7 in your videogames instsead of actually using your brain and trying to achieve sucess in an epic quest the likes of which you'll never experience in your own little life.

well actually i hate games like GTA and The getaway they suck so dont say i like those and violence in games is uncalled for

I am going to try not to buy too many games this time round, I bought about 25 for my Xbox and only want to replay about five, the others are getting traded or eBayed! I will definitely keep Zelda though and think I will keep Mario and Metroid when thy come out any others I will rent for a week and see how much I like them, if I think there is replay value I will buy:idea:

MasterJedi2U said:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

MasterJedi2U said:

Yup I see what you're saying, and I agree

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i would i thought this game was a bore-fest ssbb will be much better

You suck, zelda was a much bigger game then smash ever was, Ya ther both amazing but zelda is a borefest, that just means you have the attention spand of a door knob...

Back