Wow! OH MY GOD. It's Stephanie! WTF? WWL2P?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiWouldLike2Play

CU Guild For Life! :DDD
Dec 17, 2006
Clearwater, Florida
Wii Online Code
2881-3576-4343-5770
Oh wow.. guys. Lol, I lost my password and stuff. I don't even know if you guys remember me, or whatever.. Uhm. I left, like.. a billion years ago. I miss you guys so very much. Uhm. But yeah, I lost my password and I couldn't get it back, because I used my old email address.. and I lost my password for that. But, I remembered it! I'm not sure where I should post this, so.. mods, please move this wherever. :D Anyway, I just wanted to stop by, and say Hi! How is everyone? I'm probably freaking others out.. But, yeah. It seems like WiiChat has changed SOO much. Blah. :D I don't play my Wii anymore. Well, not that much.. :/ I did get this new game called Outdoor.. Challenge or w/e. It's pretty fun ^^; I'm so happy that I found my password again. Lol. ♥ If you guys wanna talk some more, uhh... just message me on YouTube or something. It's ... StephXGamer. ♥

Edit - Oh yeah, does Prez still go on? D: I miss him :) lol

Yo, welcome back to Wiichat! :) It's always good to see veterans coming back(even though I'm not a veteran myself). I wouldn't know you since I joined back in June '08, so nice to meet you. :)

And to answer your question, yeah, Prez shows up occasionally. Not too often though.. I've got a question about Prez though, did he have mod privelages back in the day? I know he got them at some point before I showed up, but.. meh. Makes me wonder if he still has them after the "Wiichat Apocolypse"..

It's nice to hear from you again Steph. You should really stop by more often. :)

Y
And to answer your question, yeah, Prez shows up occasionally. Not too often though.. I've got a question about Prez though, did he have mod privelages back in the day? I know he got them at some point before I showed up, but.. meh. Makes me wonder if he still has them after the "Wiichat Apocolypse"..

Yes he's still a super moderator. If you want to check who the current forum staff members are just click the "view forum leaders" button/link.

Oh my god.

WWLtP.

I think I first joined right about the time you left. Was it you who was great at customizing people's Mii Profiles? Too bad those don't exist anymore... they haven't for six months or so.

Thank you Syntax, and Rob! :D

Oh my god.

WWLtP.

I think I first joined right about the time you left. Was it you who was great at customizing people's Mii Profiles? Too bad those don't exist anymore... they haven't for six months or so.

Lmao, and yeah.. that's me. It's sad that those don't exist anymore. I had a lot of information on em that I wish I had saved. :) It's really nice to meet you!

I'll stop by more often.. when my boyfriends @ work or something.. :frown2:

Welcome back. Didn't think that I'd ever see you again.

You probably don't remember me as well. lol.

Glad to see you remembered your password.

o_O
It's stuff like this that's stopping me from leaving completely.

Hello there Miss. WWL2P :)

Get my msn or something before you disappear this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back