WOW...This site has grown a LOT...

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
I was expecting it, and it did not come as a surprise to me that it would grow rapidly--especially following the months after the Wii release...which is almost a YEAR old already! I'm looking through the forums and can barely recognize anyone i once kne on this site...a giant band of new members and Wii-hungry players :yesnod: Besides that, the stie itSELF has also improved. Again, I'm not surprised. Well it's a pleasure to have me back, lol. I can't wait for Brawl! :crazy:

Anyone wanna introduce themselves here?

Wrong section, you should of used sitefeed back to congratulate the site on its size and the introduction section for returning.

But yes, I remember you, the site has had different periods of events and this is the out come:)

I remember you too =]

Sadly the more people we have the more n00bs we have too.. *sigh*

I remember you three. xD Especially your sig. Lol.
The n00bs are all right. Lol, they're not like 'omg. how do we work
this system?" kind of thing! :D

Stop calling them n00bs.

They are new members.

minto said:
yea thats why we call them n00bs:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

uhh i bet you the most popular kid in school for insulting everyone:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:rolleyes:

i think the right term is newb

newb - new..begginer..mostly used ib a game
noob/n00b/nub - just plain idiots

Still it's not the best way of going about classifying newer members. Honestly I don't see why people continue to complain seeing as having more members join the forum is overall a good thing.

Back