WOW...This site has grown a LOT...

:lol: n00bs whats w/ the douchbag lingo?
EDIT: if you think about it the people from NSider like Jake aren't really n00bs they're just from a dif forum so there aren't a lot of posts to show for it. Judging people by posts? no one is better than anyone else, unless you talk like this but VVat3v3r. Lol i don't know how to type like that.

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
:lol: n00bs whats w/ the douchbag lingo?
EDIT: if you think about it the people from NSider like Jake aren't really n00bs they're just from a dif forum so there aren't a lot of posts to show for it. Judging people by posts? no one is better than anyone else, unless you talk like this but VVat3v3r. Lol i don't know how to type like that.

leet way?? im guesing it would be
w473Vr

lol yeah something like that! IMAO but really this site has grown a lot, more people are better for this site, and it's nice to see a thread that isn't about how wiichat is going down.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Wrong section, you should of used sitefeed back to congratulate the site on its size and the introduction section for returning.

But yes, I remember you, the site has had different periods of events and this is the out come:)

ehh you've successfully embarrassed me :scared: ...:sick:

lol.

surfinrach90 said:
I remember you too =]

Sadly the more people we have the more n00bs we have too.. *sigh*

heh I totally agree with you...with the influx of knowledgable people, you get and even greater influx of ignorant people...
But I wouldn't call them "n00bs". We were all "newbies" at one point, and we all know that its a slightly denigrating term. So, just because YOU may have grown out of it, doesn't mean that you on those who have not, such as yourself in the past. You refer it to as "sadly" but you were once a "n00b" yourself =P

Plus, think of it this way: All the knowledgable people are vampires--they suck "lack of knowledge" (lol) out of people. The more people who know the right information can pass it on. This process is VERY common. Just look at computers. They are gradually incorporating into the lives of many people, many of which have not seen them for the majority of their lives! But they assimilate with their surroundings.

Yes I know I'm getting *slightly* off topic here but I usually have some valuable insight and something(s) interesting to say...I think. That's one thing that WON'T change about me =D. Anyways, just imagine if people based all their decisions, thoughts, ideas, and even actions off of false information (misinformation) and misunderstandings? You can't make a proper decision when you base your, lets say, hatred (since it is frequently used in this context), on misconceptions, misinformations, and misunderstandings. Lots of this comes from the media too, and it's extremely unfair for those who suffer. This is why it is vital to know the truth and look into things rather than just what is told to you as a fourth source or something like that (the media, in this case, and in my opinion, gives information based on like a fifth source lol, and in this sense fabricates, grossly exaggerates purposely, and even lies to promote their own agenda--and this is dissregarding the money-making aspect of it! Remember, this is not a debate of any sort--I was using this as a prime example of why and how ignorance can be harmful and unfair to others.

I think I'm done...Thanks for reading this far =)

Last edited:
Cool...seems that this thread was nicel moved over to the proper thread, thanks to good service and uhhhh dedication :)

So I don't think I'm gonna be able to go on here or leave posts or threads nearly as much as before...my free time has been cut in half, to say the least. Yes, I'm a very busy man :p

Soooo... Anyone ELSE wanna speak up?

dark samus said:
dont bag noobs, im a noob and you were too. its quite simple

No, I believe I was a new member.

^Seconded, although I'm not sure it is for the same reason.

There is a world of difference between the word, 'noob' and the word, 'newb.' I suggest you choose wisely.

Back