Wow

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZweZvdiF4

THIS is what everyone is so excited for? it looks cheesy and rediculous, and no i dont mean the art style, i mostly mean the writing (from this video it seems cheesy) i dont see this getting more than a 7 from most sites.

but i also dont know anything bout the game except this video. it just looks.. bad. theres still disaster day of crisis to look forward to though. lol

i no the graphics look a bit werid and i no it chessy but it might be diffrent in the final game and it does look at a worth while title if you look at most of the games on the wii

largedarry said:
Didn't halo 3 only do really good in sales for 1 week. After the initial sales, the game as been selling at a sub-par pace.

I really actually don't know. I only know it had the biggest opening sale in gaming history with $170 million in the first day and its sold like 5 million copies since late november. But ive never followed sales in my life (except Halo, because so much hype) because it gives no merit to a game. It basically a "hype meter" Now, if further down the line it keeps getting sales for years then its obviously good because people lose there games, break it, word travels, etc.

I personally think other games that didn't sell that much are waaay better. Namely The Orange Box, probably the best investment in a game I have ever done. You really can't go wrong with that game unless you hate FPS.

Warrior said:
since when have japan enjoyed games like this? if it isnt an RPG japanese customers dont get much thrills. Not being stereotypical here, but the japanese market is known for liking RPG's alot more.

BTW young blood, why are you always the bearer of bad news? whenever there good news, its never from you. I see your a nintendo fan, and youd probably brand yourself as a realist, right?

Thought so. My friend is similar. well i got news for you. Your not a realist, your a pessimist. Theres a big difference, and you need to stop looking for bad news.
DUDE STFU IF you have read my last few posts its been good news, i have always said good things about nintendo games its but its thirdparty buddies don't do it justice. I have gave good reviews on wi zapper and other products as well.

I was just browsing through gaming news and i found this and i found the activision lawsuit and i posted them, then in the same news site i found wii sports numbers and i posted it. Im sorry that the majority of news for the wii happens to be bad but thats no my fault. There has not been any thing good concering the wii since galaxy so what do you want me to say ohh the wii is the best thing i have ever seen let me kiss its ass.(i wont) If i was to post all the good things that i did find on the sight that had something to do with other consoles you would call me a fanboy so get over yourself and your wii love. Every thing is not all good. Esp when third party developers are now admiting that they just used the wii to cashin to make better games for other systems. But i guess thats my fault too huh

When there is something good to talk about that hasnt already been discussed ill post it but unfortunatly its not. You don't have to read the bad news either since you only want to hear the good anyway.

I didnt say that it was a bad game i just said for all the hype this is not a good thing to happen. I also stated i hope they do something differnt for the states. But i have been hearing mixed reviews about it since it was announced. so hmm it may not be as good as everyone thinks. SORRY

PS: say what you want about japanese gamers but they get more attention from the gaming world then we do and they don't get bombarded with all the crap games like we do, and when they do they don't have soccer moms who just buy it up. They have always been more picky about games and they always get more attention. Thus why nintendo said it will continue to focus its attention on that market and let third parties develope for US and Europe

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread, the game over in Japan is dumbed down, and doesn't have much violence in it. The people in the game over there, as well as the game the Europeans get, they disintegrate rather than spew blood.

Wait for it to come over here to fully decide on whether its good or bad I say.

well at the same time its just like some of the chatters and fanboys say over here that blood and guts don't make the game any better. it still should be the same game with or without it. So which brings me to another interesting question for you guys. Does blood and guts really matter or is a game still the same game with or with out it?

yungblood6 said:
well at the same time its just like some of the chatters and fanboys say over here that blood and guts don't make the game any better. it still should be the same game with or without it. So which brings me to another interesting question for you guys. Does blood and guts really matter or is a game still the same game with or with out it?

Not entirely, but when you get an M rated game surely your hoping for some blood at least, right?

jimbo said:
i no the graphics look a bit werid and i no it chessy but it might be diffrent in the final game and it does look at a worth while title if you look at most of the games on the wii

that's called settling, a thing many wii owners (excluding the casual gamer) have to do quite a bit when it comes to 3rd party titles.

yes and no, To actually tell you the truth i have never ever really payed attention to the ratings(never had reason to). So it doesn't affect my views on the game. Its all about functionalty, Difficulty, innovation,immersiveness, and gameplay. If it does those well i don't care what its rated, M or E or inbetween, Just like Mario Bros. I think its the younger audience and the older nieve crowd that let that affect there game decision.(my opinion) Because at the same time i can appreciate mario games, and a GTA game.

Fair enough, but that wasn't directed at you exactly, more at other people expecting M games to deliver the goods.

I as well don't care for ratings.
I play E games, T ,M whatever, if its good I play it.

Budo said:
Honestly, I would have been more surprised if it had actually sold well in Japan. It really looks like a Western-style game that could easily fit into the 360's library.

Western-style game + Japan Sales = S.O.L. ... and you know what that means.
Good someone had enough sense to think this through! THANK YOU! No More Heroes is a GTA style game, of course it won't sell in Japan. Just like how best selling RPGs come over here and flop, like Eternal Sonata.

Actually they say its not really free roam so its not like GTA. Its basically a Action Hack and Slash game. Which still isnt a Japan loved game so I guess your still right. Thats why Xbox barely sells anything in japan which is why Wii is ahead. I think I saw that Xbox sold more in US and EU but almost nothing at all in japan. Last I saw it wasnt even a million units sold in japan.

Back