wtf I added them but :?

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
See i added people and they added me back on MSC, And so when i try and play against them it says Connecting under the names x-x and its not letting me play even thought it picked up the names :?

omg.. And this it dissconnects me saying it has error problems x-x

it can take between 5 seconds to a day to connect people, especcially with its just release over there.

same thing happens in uk aswell

trust me iv been playing over a month now

so im a bit confused about how the online works. i dont have the game yet so bear with me. do you need to know the wii code and the msc code or just the msc code?

Edit: I think i found it. so the wii online code has nothing to do with the game, and all you need the msc code for is if you want to play friends and you can play ranked games against strangers.

Last edited:
j4nj1m3n3z said:
so im a bit confused about how the online works. i dont have the game yet so bear with me. do you need to know the wii code and the msc code or just the msc code?

Edit: I think i found it. so the wii online code has nothing to do with the game, and all you need the msc code for is if you want to play friends and you can play ranked games against strangers.

It has its own in game friends list

Back