wtf

rocknroll4eva

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
6326-5849-8725-8414
why the hell isnt super mario galaxy one of the nominess for game of the year in the VGA's

The one that wins is the one that pays the VGA more, silly!
It's like a silent auction!
I think Halo 3 will win though...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :crazy:

Because it wouldn't be fair for all the other games... :)

We already know SMG pwns... :p

because their scared, scared of the almighty wii and smg, together the create the wii mustache! fear it, and wet your panties!!!!!

dark samus said:
because their scared, scared of the almighty wii and smg, together the create the wii mustache! fear it, and wet your panties!!!!!

there is really no way to respond to that... KUDOS.

kyle

It's because the VGA's are hosted by a US based group, they take all their votes from US groups, etc. So guess what is popular in the US, PC and 360 with FPS games. The most popular being halo.

its an adult type deal as well. remember its on spike TV which is geared towards a young adult male audience. the VGA's arn't even a real awards show but just another one of those specials we nerds tune into to say we're "hardcore" i watched it two years ago. and remember nothing except some russian girl, samuel L jackson calling link a dwarf (and not joking about it) and some guy playing pacman by steering the controller with his ass.

No matter what anyone says, Halo 3 is an amazingly awesome game, I rate it the same as SMG

Yeah, seems like all the poeple on the panel are microsoft whores. Everyone seems to hate Nintendo nowadays. Too bad because Nintendo is probably the best game devoloping company to date. Metroid, Zelda, Mario... WTF y'all!?

Back