Wu-Tang Clan?s RZA Announced for DJ Hero 2

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

The Wu-Tang Clan’s legendary producer/rapper and DJ, RZA, has been added to the ever-growing roster of superstars announced for DJ Hero 2, including Deadmau5, David Guetta, DJ Qbert and Tiesto. Aside from appearing in the game, RZA has also mixed and produced two exclusive tracks featuring LL Cool J’s “I Can’t Live Without My Radio” mixed with Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five’s “The Message” and Damian Marley’s “Welcome To Jamrock” mixed with Walter Murphy’s “A Fifth of Beethoven”. Here’s RZA talking about his role in the game:

“I’m very excited to be involved with DJ Hero 2. As both a DJ and gamer from an early age, the game combines two of my passions. I loved working with the team and am excited for the fans to hear the two brand-new mixes I put together just for this game. Bong bong!”

DJ Hero 2 will be released for the Wii on October 22nd 2010, either as a standalone game or as part of a Party Bundle, which will include a copy of the game, two turntable controllers and a microphone. A Turntable Bundle will also be available, featuring a copy of the game and one turntable controller.

Back