wwe games?

wee

WiiChat Member
Jun 6, 2006
well, after the much success of the wwe titles on the n64 and gamecube....will the wii continue the saga? i loved DOR2 on the gamecube, and it can only get better on the wii. imagine what kind of moves you can pull off with the wii controller! as far as i'm concerned, wrestling games are best when it comes out on a nintendo console.

with the controller no wont work with the norm pad yes
the new smak vs raw is multi format

Darkprinny said:
with the controller no wont work with the norm pad yes
the new smak vs raw is multi format

smack vs raw on a nintendo console just doesn't seem right. they need to keep that series on the playstation and NOW the xbox 360. hopefully thq makes a new version "No Mercy" or "Day of Reckoning" style wwe game for the wii.

I would love to see THQ make a WWE game for the Wii. I would like to see some sort of effort in making a better season mode for Nintendo. The first smack down game had a continous season mode that went on for as long as you played. I wouldnt mind seeing that.

depends whos got the lisence
please not ea

Ever played fire pro wrestlein all of them are class
but i want to see a game where high flyers can flyhigh

most ecw matchies i have seen have been good
sabu vs terry funk barbed wire match ftw

Darkprinny said:
most ecw matchies i have seen have been good
sabu vs terry funk barbed wire match ftw
That was sickening at the end huh? Sabu screaming out in pain like that, he NEVER screams out in pain. What a tangled mess of blood a flesh... horrid, but good match. The best ECW match I eva saw would have to be the four corners elimination match ECW TV Title: Y2J (C) Vs. Too Cold Scorpio Vs. Pitbull #2 Vs. Shane 'The Franchise' Douglas. That match was immense, although I must say you need to pull up a chair and get ready for a marathon, Y2J gets elminated first at about 28Minutes in!

...Also further proof that ECW isnt all about blood and **** too...

what ever happend to vampero (wcw) him and sting where mentle (look for sting vs vampero blood bath for wtf)

Darkprinny said:
what ever happend to vampero (wcw) him and sting where mentle (look for sting vs vampero blood bath for wtf)
I neva saw much WCW stuff although I do remember their rivalry as being particulary nasty, a lot of blood baths.

Another coulpla gruesome moments were in WWE, Lesnar Vs. Undertaker 'No Mercy' HellInACell, late in the match Taker was busted open BAD and he lost a shitload of blood, every time hed flick his hair back blood went flying everywhere... (Best HIAC too IMO). Then there was Eddie Guerreo (RIP- We all miss you still so much) Vs. JBL 'Judgement Day' JBL smashed Eddie wide open with a chair and bleed through more than half the match losing so much blood that the canvas was basically red all over, he couldnt even get up after he won.

One more ECW one was the now infamous Taipai Death Match between Axl & Ian Rotten glass glued to their hands and proberly the most blood I have seen in any wrestling match (although you really cant call that one a wrestling match can you?)

vampero could rivel ray for moves and he had power

but the match i was talking about match started as norm they vamp got sent flying outa the ring he then jumped on the annouc desk did the slit thogt tant and loads of wat can only be described as blood poored from the roof all over sting

THQ have done a magnificent job with the current WWE games on the PS2, therefore I suspect WrestleMania 22 will be on the Wii real soon.

Why would u want another rubbish WWE wrestling game i hate these types of rubbish all things to do with wrestling should be sent to a black hole with the wrestlers

Go the WWF = World Wildlife Fund which forced them to change their name to wwe lol lol go The Panda

Back