X Play episode on G4! Wii time!

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
In about 6 minutes (3 PM est time) G4's show X Play is having an episode dedicated to the wii. they'll be talking about red steel and ssb brawl, so watch!

Sorry if this was already posted, i dont have time to check.

I saw it and it wasnt that good nothin new i havent seen.

If only Morgan Webb would have gotten naked would have been much sweeter

Well the one that just aired at 3 didn't have anything to do with the wii....they didnt even mention it. My TV guide lied to me....:(

But it says the same episode is airing again at 5:30, so maybe it really will be about the wii.

Does anyone know where I can find this on the net?

I just saw it....it was okay but they didn't really tell us anything we didn't know before. They talked about red steel a little bit, showed how the controls will work for it, (same for zelda) and i think they showed the intro to ssbb (i walked in the room at like the last part so i kinda missed it).
But it seems like G4 is kinda on the PS3 side of things. All through the show Adam was saying how the wii should have been cheaper (yeah right) like to bring it down a little and they kept having commercials showing the countdown for ps3 and how ground breaking its gonna be.

yah i was gonna open a thread about this...i got it DVRed so i got to watch it.

i wish the talked more about the Wii's capabilities rather then the games...even though that was kinda cool...

remember in the show when Adam? i think? said that on Zelda the arrow aiming was overly sensitive. He was standing too close the TV! am i wrong!?

Back