Xbox one

If they're adding a whole new story, it's called a sequel. If it's a akin to a sidequest, it's more of an expansion.
So FarCry3 Blood Dragon should have been a whole new game and they should have charged $60 for it?

Ah, cosmetic changes that do nothing should be demanded by the gaming community to be free. Of course. But we should gladly pay for anything that would've been better off implemented in the game on purchase.
lolwut?
For a better understanding, just what are some examples of DLC that add to a game without being a cop out for more profit?
As stated above, FC3 Blood Dragon | Oblivion: Shivering Isles and Nights of the Nine | Skyrim: Dragonborn | Fallout 3: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta

Those are examples of DLC that added to the story or gave a new story to the game. Hell, the FC3 DLC doesn't even require you have the game to play it. Now you say since it is a new story it should be a sequel. I guess the FC3 one can kinda count as a sequel since you don't need the game to play it. So by your logic, instead of paying $10-$15 for them, each one should have been released as a sequel for $60? And you say the DLC is being greedy? As stated above: lolwut?

It's no use Mitch, I've already explained oh-so many times that the infrastructure of DLC is not evil, it's businesses like Crapcom who abuse said infrastructure to create evil. Assasin can't be reasoned with. Can't ya tell that just by the fact he misspelled his username?! That, and his strange fetish for hats. Never trust someone who has an obsession with headgear, they're generally like tinfoil hat wearin' people.

Yeah but I am bored and after working 60+ hours a week for the past month, it's good to just relax and have a debate.

Last edited:
So FarCry3 Blood Dragon should have been a whole new game and they should have charged $60 for it?

lolwut?

As stated above, FC3 Blood Dragon | Oblivion: Shivering Isles and Nights of the Nine | Skyrim: Dragonborn | Fallout 3: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta

Those are examples of DLC that added to the story or gave a new story to the game. Hell, the FC3 DLC doesn't even require you have the game to play it. Now you say since it is a new story it should be a sequel. I guess the FC3 one can kinda count as a sequel since you don't need the game to play it. So by your logic, instead of paying $10-$15 for them, each one should have been released as a sequel for $60? And you say the DLC is being greedy? As stated above: lolwut?

Skyrim is meh without mods, and DLC would've been helpful if it addressed some of these core complaints instead of having trivial thing such as that hearthfire DLC. Haven't gotten to Dragonborn, but strongly doubt it's anything impressive.

Fallout 3 had too many lore discrepancies and DLC never did anything to help either.

Blood Dragon is a full downloadable game, not DLC. It looks fantastic. It's such a dang shame it was restricted to a lower budget than the tumor is stems from. So yeah, would gladly pay full price for Blood Dragon if it were properly given its deserved care.

...internet fight!!!

Image_zpsd08b552c.png~original

Damn, beaten to it....

I was actually hoping Microsoft would fail so Rare's IP go to Nintendo. Wow, that's all I ever talk about it.lol

Well at the end of the day the companies are all still rich and we're not. >;C

At the end of the day, All that matters IS the MONEY... If I had to pick, I'd say Nintendo cares the most about its fans/ customers.

Back