Xenoblade Chronicles’ European Success Could be Good News for US Fans!

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8878-xenoblade-chronicles-lets-play.JPG

Destructoid reports that Xenoblade Chronicles is apparently selling well in Europe, entering the British Wii Charts at Number 2, and entering the Multiplatform charts at a very respectable Number 7. And Destructoid says that this success is particularly significant following on from recent remarks made recently by Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime, to the effect that Nintendo will keep a close eye on how Xenoblade Chronicles fares in Europe, and if it does particularly well, Nintendo might possibly reconsider its decision not to release the game in the US.

“We will be watching very closely what happens in Europe,” Fils-Aime told Destructoid. “Certainly if there are business opportunities and positive consumer uptake from some of those titles, that will be great data for us to consider as we look at what to do with these titles.”

Still seems very strange that Nintendo needs to wait for such signs, when it already knows that the fans want these games in America. Let’s hope it continues to do well in Europe so that the American fans will get their wish.

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/xenoblade-chronicles-seems-to-be-doing-okay-in-europe-209654.phtml

I hope Nintendo is not stupid enough to not sell the game cause i would be a day one buy for me and countless of my friends would buy it Please Nintendo Please.

Back