Yahoo's 360/PS3/Wii Comparison

From the article :
Price: $249

Who needs it: The Casual Gamer
The Basics

Nintendo's sleek white console was a smash hit -- and nearly impossible to find -- last year. This year you've got a better chance of nabbing one without scouring eBay. The wireless Wii remote and connected nunchuck have proved to be unique and intuitive game controllers, and the Wii's friendly interface is the clear choice for casual players and non-gamers. Nintendo's online store offers an amazing collection of classic games, but you'll need to exchange Wii Codes to match up with friends for multiplayer sessions. The lack of a hard drive might be off-putting, but inexpensive Secure Digital cards can expand the console's storage capacity.
Media and Extended Entertainment Capabilities

Nintendo wanted to focus on games and only games, so the Wii features no DVD movie playback options, can display only up to 480p resolution, and you won't be networking it to a music or media server. The extra features are all in the console: the addictive Mii creator, which generates an endless supply of "avatars" to represent players, and the selection of online channels that put a Wii spin on everyday news and weather.

Yay, they like the wii. I felt annoyed when they ragged on about the systems incapability to be a media beast, they said that the wii has basically sold out which is good enough for me.

I might join the luigi fan club, only because there's only one member vs 15 mad waluigi fan club member... I'll have to give it some thought.

Back