YAY North Korea!

Lets all kill our selffs

You first

Exactly MetroidZ.

My theory is simple, wherever in the world there is nukes, (or any weapons for that matter) if we replace them with beer the world would be a better place.

Instead of developing nukes, North Korea should be brewing a new kind of beer!

Instead of rushing bomb shipments to Israel to be dropped on civillians in Palestine and Lebanon they should be shipping beer!

Instead of bombing the Middle East in general, they should be dropping shipments of beer!

Instead of bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they should have dropped beer!!

We need more alcohol in world affairs, it'd certainly reduce the tension. That Kim Jong Il guy would probably be alright to hang out with after a couple of drinks.

And for those who don't like beer, there's always wine, spirits, premixes or whatever else floats your boat :)

Who's with me?

Prinny and Ezekiel are right! Who needs war when beer and rock are so much more fun? The worst you could get is a nasty hangover the next morning, which is probably a lot better than being blown up. :yesnod:

Whats a hang over
herd that people get them
never had one my self (I have drank so mutch that I cant walk)
Wat am I doing wrong

Good tis evil
costs to mutch and you get to little in a bottle

Darkprinny said:
Good tis evil
costs to mutch and you get to little in a bottle

Costs too much? Dude we have wine here that is cheaper than Coca-Cola ($10 AUD for 4 litres, I dont know what it equates to in Imperial measurements). Albeit its pretty damn nasty, but it gets you drunk as its about twice as alcoholic as beer :D We refer to it as a biiiiiiiiiiig-flagona-wooblah :p

Or if thats not your thing you also have PASSION POP! The most horrid drink ever, comes in a bottle, is like 13% alcohol, and costs like $3 AUD :crazy:

Or if you want to go for the middle ground, there's always the Haagen beer, only $10 for a 6-pack :D

And always reliable, is Absolut Vodka, a bit more pricey (about $35-40 AUD per bottle) but after 3 or so shots you're already smiling :)

Its about £3 for vodka with cola (in the one bottle)
But im so pooor at the moment (see sig for part of the resion)

YES!

We invented a drinking game with Super Smash Bros Melee, calling it That Deserves A Drink or the acronym "TDAD" :D

Basically the game is simple, you play a versus round (2-4 players) and whoever wins takes a drink! It might sound simple enough, but the mechanics of the game comes in with the better players becoming drunker, thus can no longer play as well, while the less skilled players start winning and becoming better, then vise versa :p It's awesome fun we used to play it all the time last year :)

Back