Yellow light of death - Oh dear now the PS3 is buggerd

FRuMMaGe said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii beg to differ
:lol: Two games, WOW!

Look at everything the PS3 has to offer: Burnout Paradise, Grand Theft Auto IV, Midnight Club LA, Devil May Cry, Resistance Fall of Man, Resistance 2, Unreal Tournament 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Motorstorm, DiRT, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and loads more.

The Wii has what? Super Mario Galaxy, Zack and Wiki, Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The PS3 clearly has a longer lifespan (XBOX 360 too) in my opinion and the sheer hate of Sony on this forum is disturbing.

I'm a member of PS3Forums.com and there's no (or very little) Wii flaming there.

In other words...

Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank.

Unreal Tournament 3 is coming to Xbox 360 soon
Burnout Paradise is also on 360
GTA4 is also on 360
Midnight Club LA is also on 360
Devil May Cry 4 is also on 360
DiRT is on 360 and is only out on PS3 in Australia as of now

So yeh... really you can't bash the Wii because PS3 1st party is not touching the Wii yet. No 1st party game for PS3 even has a 9/10 review average, Uncharted being the closest. Guess what games are? 3rd party games that are also on what? 360!

minto said:
sony_bullshit_anim4.gif
I can not stop laughing at that pic...:lol:

Wow....the PS3 actually messing up...NEVER BEEN HEARD OF...well i never heard of it tll now.....RARE...

Sony must follow its own footsteps....Dont go to the RROD side where 360 is...lol j/k although it is true..:scared:

CyanRussel said:
I can not stop laughing at that pic...:lol:

Wow....the PS3 actually messing up...NEVER BEEN HEARD OF...well i never heard of it tll now.....RARE...

Sony must follow its own footsteps....Dont go to the RROD side where 360 is...lol j/k although it is true..:scared:
lol its not,ive seen that vid for like 10 monthes now, on another site, its nothing new, less then 1% of ps3;s are faulted, and anyways have you heard of the price drop rumor?

http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3/48911-ps3-price-drop-jan-28th.html

zeon9881 said:
lol its not,ive seen that vid for like 10 monthes now, on another site, its nothing new, less then 1% of ps3;s are faulted, and anyways have you heard of the price drop rumor?

http://www.wiichat.com/playstation-3/48911-ps3-price-drop-jan-28th.html
Yea...its just a RUMOR><its not even gonna happen unless a ps3 executive says so to confirm it...lol...i almost crapped my pants for :ALMOST: falling for it....:ALMOST::lol:

CyanRussel said:
Yea...its just a RUMOR><its not even gonna happen unless a ps3 executive says so to confirm it...lol...i almost crapped my pants for :ALMOST: falling for it....:ALMOST::lol:
gaming companny never announce a price drop's,

when the price drop in june,september,40GB,80GB sony was denying then, plus this is the same website that posted the rumors for those several weeks before it happened

Back