Yoshi's Story

i liked the game but ive got it on n64 so if its on VC i wont get it.
the music was pretty sweet. if it comes on VC i think it would be some time though

light blue yoshi was my favourite as im sure everyone would love to know :)

Yeah, the music was good. I liked that one reggae-sounding song. I've noticed Yoshi's Island DS has music more similar to Yoshi's Story than Yoshi's Island.
Another significant thing about Yoshi's Story is that it was the first game to give Yoshi a voice, and he's had the same voice on every game since. This includes the Yoshi's Island GBA port.

Am I the only one that really loved this game?

True, games that are usually set out to be '2D' don't offer that much of a chellenge. But it really made you think at times, as well as being adorable. My family enjoyed the game and we'd just always try and get the highest on the score board, my mum went mad searching for all those blasted watermelons.

It's really worth it, I know there's other games on the 64 I think I just totally wasted my money on; like Glover. But, anyway, I think it's hard to find, 64 games go on eBay for a lot. I don't know if that will increase Nintendo's need to put it on VC or not, depends how they work. I can't get ahold of Conker's Bad Fur Day. They best had get that to me in any way, shape or form.

I purchased right now a nintendo 64 for $35 bucks :) Also I placed a bid for the game... I want to get it as my girlfriend with love it. And I do not want to wait whenever for the VC

Sorry guys but SMW2:Yoshi's Island was horrible....I cannot see why so many people cherish that game(an actually consider it a Mario game?).After the greatness that is SMW I was highly dissapointed. Yoshi's Story was great,no Mario,I do love Mario but having to protect that little baby was really stupid and annoying(I would have just eaten him in the first place if I could). Yoshi's Story actually helped me through a really bad time in my life so I will always hold it in a high place in my heart,besides,it is genuinely a very fun game with great atmosphere and music. I hope it come to the VC,even though I already have it on my non-virtual N64.

I loved the music when you beat a level! So fun. The fruit, heart and coin collecting was awsome. Good ol' nintendo 64.

I received it yesterday... the envelope was opened and the game gone. Damn ****ing USPS somebody stole it... but I reported it to the police.

!!!
That rrrealy sucks. Too bad reporting something like that to the police rarely acomplishes much.

Back