You VS. Zombies

You guyz arent taking stealth into this in the game u have unlimited lives but in real life a person with an RPD would just be overpowered i would take my mp5 and use guerrilla warfare (google it)
Ok first lol I don't need to google that, and secondly why would using an 'overpowered' weapon be bad if it was real? Surely its about survival so you want to use the most powerful gun possible?

u didnt understand me you'd get overpowered by the zombies u get to kill some but its like the Storming of normandy WWII there was too many soldiers

u need a quick weapon for guerrila warfare i use it all the time on cod Mp5 with sleight of hand and bandolier

u didnt understand me you'd get overpowered by the zombies u get to kill some but its like the Storming of normandy WWII there was too many soldiers

u need a quick weapon for guerrila warfare i use it all the time on cod Mp5 with sleight of hand and bandolier
Oh sorry, yeah spose, but if you've got a good position and friends to cover you, a RPD would be good :)

or if you had speed cola

anyway are we talking about COD4 zombies or zombies in the maps of COD4 and same gun choice in real life...
im sort of confussed

dosnt tell me anything at the op top i think you meant but it says you verses zombies nothing about being in a game or not DUH

dosnt tell me anything at the op top i think you meant but it says you verses zombies nothing about being in a game or not DUH

I meant if you were up against a bunch of zombies in real life, what weapons(class) from cod4 would you use.

You guyz arent taking stealth into this in the game u have unlimited lives but in real life a person with an RPD would just be overpowered i would take my mp5 and use guerrilla warfare (google it)
Ok first lol I don't need to google that, and secondly why would using an 'overpowered' weapon be bad if it was real? Surely its about survival so you want to use the most powerful gun possible?

It wouldn't matter what kind of weapons you use, as long as you shot them in the head. That's why I said the AK47, because it's light, strong, not much recoil, and fast. But overpowering weapons like light machine guns are to heavy and take way to long to reload.

It wouldn't matter what kind of weapons you use, as long as you shot them in the head. That's why I said the AK47, because it's light, strong, not much recoil, and fast. But overpowering weapons like light machine guns are to heavy and take way to long to reload.
i just used mp5 as an example all light and accurate weapons are good lmgs would take you so far though

I FU*KING KNOW ffs cmon if a real zombie apacalypse took place we would be doomed and we would all run and sacrifice anyone to save are selfs

Back