Your characters

sasuke747 said:
Anime Characters:
Yoh Asakura w/ Spirit(Shaman King)
Horo-Horo w/ Spirit(Shaman King)
Tao Ren w/ Spirit(Shaman King)
Ryu of the Wooden Sword w/ Spirit(Shaman King)
Uzumaki Naruto(We all know Naruto)
Uchiha Sasuke(Naruto)
Haruno Sakura(Naruto)
Hatake Kakashi(Naruto)
U missed Rurouni Kenshin:D

how about the skull kid wit the majoras mask on......or is he already in there?? thatll be tight to have him in there or atleast make an appearance.
Nope, he's not in there yet, u don't have SSBM?

And about Tak in SSBB....ugh, I feel like I need a shower:sick:

i think snake will be the only 3rd party character

i always thought ssb was awesome cos it was the ultimate battle to decide the best nintendo character, snake is just a bonus

i think the link/wolf idea sounds quality i just dont know how they would get it to work with the amount of moves

but i think there's a strong possiblity of baby bowser and diddy kong as faster alternatives to bowser and DK

i also think it would be interesting to know wot levels u guys want, no1 has reli expanded on the whole levels topic

shadowtrooper501 said:
i want Tak, Tak is cool if possible Lok too and atleast i have good grammer.

It's "grammar":zzz:

A Goron Or Zora Would Be Cool In My Opinion...

Gorons Would BE Strong, And Zoras WOuld Be Fast!

MetroidZ said:
yeh, but characters from like, sega games for e.g. could be in it because all they do is make games. we got snake, why not any others?

Snake was on Nintendo before Playstation, he's hardly a 3rd party character because Nintendo created him in the first place.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Nintendo didnt create him, he was just on the NES first. then moved

Exactly, Nintendo created him but hasn't trademared him so other gaming franchises adopted him as well.

If he was never on the Nintendo, he would have never existed.

My favorite character in super smash bro. melee is Shiek.I kick butt.No body can beat me!Muhahahaha.And its true!

Back