Your One Killer DS Game Choice?

Rolex

Moody Loner
Dec 26, 2006
Norway
Wii Online Code
6825-6610-9310-1313
If you could only list one DS game, so far, as being that which encapsulates all the DS should be and is for you, then let's hear it.

Remember only list one and few lines about what and why it's so good. We may even get a #1 DS game which surprises us all....I'll kick off:

Man, this is tough, there are so many but...

Animal Crossing - Wild World
It's a non-game which allows you to dip in and out and play as much or little as you like. You have some freedom within the world and it also utilises the touchscreen functionally, nothing special but certainly make things easier.
Overall a good waste of time and decent interaction. I have not gone online yet but that may open things out that bit more as well.

Well this isso easy

R4DS
YOu can play any game have an mp3 layer and also watch movies
Groovy baby yeah!!!

wii_cammy said:
Well this isso easy

R4DS
YOu can play any game have an mp3 layer and also watch movies
Groovy baby yeah!!!

Cammy - not strictly a game as such, although I do have one and think they are the tits certainly.

Tetris DS - appears to be easy, but has a high competitive scale and takes a whole lot of skill. T-spins give variety to the game and allow for smarter thinking especially thinking ahead seeing the next 6 blocks you are getting. Takes alot of speed to be good which I like in a game.

Rolex said:
If you could only list one DS game, so far, as being that which encapsulates all the DS should be and is for you, then let's hear it.

Pokemon.
No really. Hear me out first.

Graphically not the greatest. Sounds ok but not superb. Gameplay easy to learn but complex to master. Uses the wireless connectivity as an integral part of the game.

It is the game the DS was made for. IMO.

captainff said:
Pokemon.
No really. Hear me out first.

Graphically not the greatest. Sounds ok but not superb. Gameplay easy to learn but complex to master. Uses the wireless connectivity as an integral part of the game.

It is the game the DS was made for. IMO.

I've never played - although I've always had the perception it wasn't for me, loads of reviewers say it exactly the same as you have...maybe I should give it a whirl sometime.

Rolex said:
I've never played - although I've always had the perception it wasn't for me, loads of reviewers say it exactly the same as you have...maybe I should give it a whirl sometime.

NEVER EVER wanted to play it either! Then my kids got blue and red, and needed someone to read the text and know what to do next (they were very young at the time). Slowly there was a transition and it ended up in my GBC, rather than theirs. Since then I've owned every generation of the game. I got Pearl on release day........

I suppose that part of the appeal of the DS is that it feels like I'm holding a SNES in my hands, but with added functionality. To me, the Pokemon games embody that feeling.

it's quite old now but umm... Advance wars, i liked that because of the strategic moves and stuff and all the animations.

captainff said:

NEVER EVER wanted to play it either! Then my kids got blue and red, and needed someone to read the text and know what to do next (they were very young at the time). Slowly there was a transition and it ended up in my GBC, rather than theirs. Since then I've owned every generation of the game. I got Pearl on release day........

I suppose that part of the appeal of the DS is that it feels like I'm holding a SNES in my hands, but with added functionality. To me, the Pokemon games embody that feeling.

I might try and pick up a version; maybe an older cheaper one; from Amazon and suck it and see!....thanks

Back