Your Own MP3 songs on MY Music (like Excite Truck?)

Too bad it's more than likely not going to happen.

I'm not really too fond of Brawl's soundtrack so far. It just doesn't have the spark that the soundtrack's from the last two games had. :(

I'd love to put in music from my Smashing Live CD. ^_^

They seem to take too much pride in the music that they made for the game so it is pretty unlikely they will let you use your own.

Well even if you can, do you think youll be able to attach your own MP3s to created stages? doubtful...

First off, I doubt it would happen. But secondly, who would use it? Honestly, this game is going to be simply amazing, an its audio is playing a large role in that. Did you miss the list of dozens of musicians they've hired? After Sakurai has put so much time and effort into this cause, why would he let kids like you play to Soulja Boy? Its not logical.

LevesqueIsKing said:
First off, I doubt it would happen. But secondly, who would use it? Honestly, this game is going to be simply amazing, an its audio is playing a large role in that. Did you miss the list of dozens of musicians they've hired? After Sakurai has put so much time and effort into this cause, why would he let kids like you play to Soulja Boy? Its not logical.

You have a good point.
The music is AMAZING, and they could have a list of music for custom stages...

They have 4+ songs for each stage. I think we'll have enough to pick from.

i don't think they will because they would have pride in their music (the amount of musicians working on it)

Back