your perfect football team

alcapwn3ge

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2008
pella, iowa
Alrite i've been playing alot of madden lately and starting franchises but i always end up trading around so much it's not the same team, so if you were to be able to trade for whatever you want what team would you be and who would be on it?

oh sorry about that i didn't really specify on that but if you'd like you can do soccer too (sorry i'm american) because i would know most of the people anyways, i follow european soccer quite a bit

Well if you want a detailed line-up it will take me a little time to work it out, but if you can wait I'll post mine in a bit.

EDIT: Here we go.

Ideal NFL Line-up.

Offense:
QB- Peyton Manning IND
RB- Ladanian Tomlinson SD
FB- Lorenzo Neal SD
TE- Antonio Gates SD
WR- Randy Moss NE
WR- Reggie Wayne IND
OT- Flozell Adams DAL
OG- Alan Faneca PIT
C- Jeff Saturday IND
OG- Kris Dielman SD
OT- Jonathan Ogden BAL

Defense: 3-4 Formation.
DE- Mario Williams HOU
DT- Albert Haynesworth TEN
DE- Jared Allen KC
CB- Antonio Cromartie SD
CB- Asante Samuel NE
OLB- Shawne Merriman SD
ILB- Stephen Cooper SD
ILB- Patrick Willis SF
OLB- James Harrison PIT
SS- Bob Sanders IND
FS- Ed Reed BAL

Special Teams:
P- Mike Scifres SD
K- Rob Bironas TEN
KR- Devin Hester CHI

Last edited:
so i take it you are a chargers fan then? that's cool, im a chiefs fan so i was proud that you put jared allen up there but we don't really have much else to offer this year

Ours was Football first, dammit!

Keep your American Football

(Actually I hate football as well as american football :lol: )

Basically the entire Dolphins roster would be my ideal team. Maybe throw in Bob Sanders and Dallas Clark. Yeah, then I'd be happy.

alcapwn3ge said:
so i take it you are a chargers fan then? that's cool, im a chiefs fan so i was proud that you put jared allen up there but we don't really have much else to offer this year
I'm not going to lie, I am a bit biased, but I do believe we have some of the most talented players on all sides, unfortunately they couldn't pull off the upset against the Patriots, but I was impressed at how well their defense played Brady, forcing 3 interceptions.

I like doing fantasy drafts on madden, its fun. My team was sick, I had Randy Moss, Devin Hester, and Kevin Curtis as wide receivers, Rothliesberger at QB, Steven Jackson at RB...it was a sick team. My defense kind of sucked though :(

My ideal lineup...I don't feel like posting an entire lineup, but I'm sure Donovan McNabb, Randy Moss, LaDanian Tomlinson, Brian Dawkins, Antonio Cromartie, Antonio Gates, Trent Cole, Lito Sheppard, and Mike Patterson would be in there somewhere, just to name some names.

Back