zelda chat

Ok I'll start a topic uhhh.... what would you like the next zelda to be eg. Location (Hyrule,Great Sea, Holodrum etc.), Story, etc.??

What like a WoH; World of Hyrule but if they were to include trademark weapons like the Masters Sword or have the Triforce spilt into three pieces it would be kinda strange seeing like thousands of Masters Swords and people with the triforce of Courage wearing a green tunic and hat.

LOL yeah but just going on the thought of what Nintendo stated earlier. That this was the end of Zelda as we know it.

when i get my wii and LoZtp i am praying for the wii a zelda that conects to LoZph on ds to add more it the subgame

No Its not the last Zelda game

Jesse that is a fair point but it could really mean anything, and wasn't that statment made before it was announced that TP would be on the wii so that could also mean that the wi controls of the next Wii Zelda will change the way we play Zelda...forever DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Not really the last Zelda just stated that future Zelda game's are going in a different direction.

But what if the next Zelda rejoins the two hyrule that were assumed to have been created at the end of OoT (see Zelda Retrospective 6 on Game Trailers for a better understanding) Maybe it means that instead of their being two hyrules anymore they'll rejoin and reunite the split world.....

deity_link said:
No Its not the last Zelda game

Jesse that is a fair point but it could really mean anything, and wasn't that statment made before it was announced that TP would be on the wii so that could also mean that the wi controls of the next Wii Zelda will change the way we play Zelda...forever DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Guess your right as i can't find any sources. Must have mixed up my sources.

I can't rember when it was announced either but for no reason lets all watch this classic video. Can't help but laugh when the guys yells "OH MY GOD!!!"
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZhMMMWb3Qk[/MEDIA]

and soemthing even more funnier:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcSvbWvn7dg[/MEDIA]

deity_link said:
But what if the next Zelda rejoins the two hyrule that were assumed to have been created at the end of OoT (see Zelda Retrospective 6 on Game Trailers for a better understanding) Maybe it means that instead of their being two hyrules anymore they'll rejoin and reunite the split world.....

You realise that both hyrules are in 2 different time lines? so by merging them you would be squishing kids into adults, and generaly destroying every building that is built where another once was....

Back