Zelda:finishing move

hound9812

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
2684-9302-3338-6956
Ok so I went to the rocks as I was a wolf and the other wolf says come back when Im in human form. So I come back, but then what I have no clue how to learn the finishing move I have tried everything? Help me

What? Go back to the wolf in human form and do what 'the skeleton' (who I shall exclaim to you is Link from OoT if you haven't realised yet!) tells you to do. He tells you EXACTLY what to do. I sometimes mentally think he's aware you're saving Hyrule with a nunchuck and Wii-mote. X.x;

Oh what I would give to have a one-on-one chat with him. I'm fantasizing again.. it's just a game, LuzTeTT!
- It is? o_O; Doh. Sorry. v.v;

Last edited:
Just follow everything he says very closely. You will eventually carry out the move after some trial and error. Goodluck. :thumbsup:

no

Its not that I cant do what the guy is telling me, I cant even find the wolf again thats my problem

It's on your map. SERIOSLY? The skeleton is supposed to be old link? Can you explain this?

Adamquest64 said:
It's on your map. SERIOSLY? The skeleton is supposed to be old link? Can you explain this?

When you find the last move from him, he says he was once the hero. He apparently traveled away from Hyrule and never returned. He truly regrets this, which is why he said he will help the heros of the future to redeem himself.
I felt heartfelt at the time. The words just felt a little bit more real in the context that I had read it. Perhaps this is Shigeru's "sorry for screwing up the timeline" speech.
If you play the previous game, Wind Waker, at the end Ganondorf said "Your gods have destroyed you!"
...This is Shigeru's way of saying 'I ruined it.'

Mr. Miyamoto wrote Zelda. Any aspect of the story can sometimes be metaphorical and refer to Zelda. If you put the sequence together, it goes...

"I ruined it. But this time I shall fix it and do it correctly."

...Well, that is my theory. But I'm 100% sure the skeleton is one of the past Links, considering he says he once saved Hyrule.

On another note, "Your gods have destroyed you!" could mean "Nintendo is destroying you, Link. Now beings the new story of the new Hyrule." The King of Red Lions said not to copy Hyrule after Zelda's descendant said she'd make a new Hyrule for the king. He said something along the lines of... "It will not be Hyrule. Hyrule has died long ago and I should have respected that, but still, I lived in the shame hoping Hyrule could become something better. Hyrule was a failed kingdom. You will make a new kingdom, but that will not be Hyrule. That will be YOUR land."

This is later as I mentioned before fixed with the skeleton/hero who wants to redeem himself.
Which leads to the dual timeline theory .. which is broken again by my Skeleton theory. x3 But that is another topic for another day, PM me if you still have concerns.

Last edited:
That's awesome, I'll have to read that a few times and ponder. I would "give you rep," as they say, but I don't know how.

Adamquest64 said:
That's awesome, I'll have to read that a few times and ponder. I would "give you rep," as they say, but I don't know how.

I'm not going to tell you how to give me rep. I hate the system. x3

Wow I'm so off topic. >.<;

Somebody gave me rep for this post. Great, thanks. v.v;;;

Last edited:
why do you have it then

Back