Zelda help!

jess

Jessica xx
Dec 13, 2006
UK
hi just started playin on Zelda! how do u make the bees go away in the first village.. they keep stingin me! how do i catch the cat n the monkey lol! ive been tryin to do it 4 an hour! sum1 help please :lol:

i no for the bees u get one of the whisting grass. then u make the bird fly into the nest

you need to go to the top of this rock covered with vines and then jump to the next rock and blow the grass wisle then fire the hawk at the be hive and it will hit it down (you do the same thing to get the cradel from the monkey only you need to go on a different rock)

not trying to be a dick, but if u cant figure that out, zeldaa may not be for u. Catch a fish for the cat and send the hawk over to the monkey. There should be grass that you can pick up and play.

I shot the bees down with the catapult. If they're chasing you, just jump in the river.

i ahve the fishin rod but how do i get it out to fish for the cat?

Go fish next to the cat, catch several fish, see what happens.

Go to the little wooden platform near where the cat sits. Equip your bobber to B (press (-) and then highlight the bobber and press B to equip it to B, then press A to get out) and press B whilst facing the water to pull it out and press B again to throw it out and move the wiimote around to control the rod a bit. Wait for some nibbling of fish and pull up when the lure thing is pulled underwater then pull up on the wiimote. If there are no fish nibbling pull up on the wiimote and recast the bobber. Hope that helps.

IGN has a nice Zelda:TP guide, i would suggest it if you get stuck and have given up :)

thanks every1 for ur help! im ok now in the woods lookin for the monkey n the kids lol! thank u :) i appreciate it

Back