Help With Fishing?

Burgerflickle

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Im tryin to help the cat and when i catch a fish, it doesnt let me put in my collection, it just keeps a journal, how can i keep the fish

u have to catch a fish then put it back then catch anutha and the 2nd 1 shud fall on the platform near the cat....then(i aint gunna tell u or its a spoiler) good luk

Everyone keeps talking about, "just go to the shop" Well the only shop in town we can go to at the time is the lady whos cat your trying to retrieve, and she wont help you till you get her cat, I think, I dont know, I havent gotten the cat yet.

I'm going to try to not spoil it for you. But here are a few hints.

Remember that group of kids? One of them mentions a fishing rod that their parents have. One of their parents in that pregnant woman.

Know where the pregnant woman is? Well, she's freakin' out about a stupid baby basket.

Explore a little you'll figure out where the basket is, but it's not easily reachable.

Remember how you knocked down the beehive with the hawk?

when u catch the fish press B when it says press A to throw away or watever & then ull see wat happens from there

Here's what you do:

Go on top of the roof, and blow the grass whistle thing to summon the Hawk. Afterward, look around and you'll see a monkey with a cradle bouncing up and down, Aim the hawk toward the cradle then release him. If done correctly, the Hawk will fly toward the monkey and grab the cradle then give it to you. Give the cradle to the (pregnant?) woman who is sobbing upon her lost cradle. She then thanks you and gives you a fishing rod. Go toward the plank by the cat and start fishing. Once you catch a fish, the cat will be intrigued and slowly walk up to you, you then fish again and catch another fish, as the cat steals the fish and runs into the shop of the owner. The owner then gives you a half a bottle of milk, and if you have enough money, you can buy the slingshot.

why can't you just answer the ****in question? you know, its people like you that are a pain in the ass. why answer a question with a riddle..

calm DOWN!

First, have you gotten the crib for the preggers lady? have you knocked down the beehive yet? If you have the pole just go to where the cat is and catch two fish. The second should automatically go to the shoreline instead of the water. At least, that's been my experience.

Back