Fishing Rods

farbeyonddriven

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ok so is there just one fishing rod that you keep? As I only have the the fishing rod that boy gives you. Because I've seen on ads etc, link fishing from a boat and you use the nun chuck to catch fish.

Where is this type of fishing rod?

Each additional spoiler reveals more.

There is another fishing rod that you can use
This can be "hired" from Hena's fishing spot which is along zora's river.
You can access it after finishing the third dungeon.

Half Empty said:
Speaking of fishing, where do you find the sinking lure? That is, if you can?
Catch at least 1 bass, pike and catfish while using the fishing lure in the boat. Then, from the entrance of the fishing hole, walk to the far right, past Hena's hut until you hit a wall, cast your bobber parallel to the wall into the water there and fish like you normally do. If done correctly, your first catch should be the sinking lure! If you don't get it on your first try, try a few more catches and you should get it.

Riviet said:
Catch at least 1 bass, pike and catfish while using the fishing lure in the boat. Then, from the entrance of the fishing hole, walk to the far right, past Hena's hut until you hit a wall, cast your bobber parallel to the wall into the water there and fish like you normally do. If done correctly, your first catch should be the sinking lure! If you don't get it on your first try, try a few more catches and you should get it.

Do you have to catch all the fish using the boat so that they can be put into the fish tank or can you just use your own fishing rod? I have caught all the fish using my own fishing rod and then tried your spoiler from above and caught nothing but shoes. The only fish I am missing in the fish tank is the pike fish though I have caught it several times with my own fishing rod and had to release it. I have tried all lures possible to get the pike fish from the boat and I never catch anything other than catfish and bass. So if I do have to catch the pike fish with the boat, what lure do I use cause nothing else seems to work.

kitkat_bar said:
Do you have to catch all the fish using the boat so that they can be put into the fish tank...?
Yes.
kitkat_bar said:
I have tried all lures possible to get the pike fish from the boat and I never catch anything other than catfish and bass. So if I do have to catch the pike fish with the boat, what lure do I use cause nothing else seems to work.
Get the frog lure, which can be won after you complete level 1-8 of roll goal. :p

Back