Zelda like games for the 360

I would say Fable 2, it has the kick ass dog and that mechanic just looks mind blowing!

I just picked up Kameo for $20. Thanks for your help everyone

I agree- Shadow of the Colossus was a beautiful game. Not at all like Zelda, but every bit worth a rental. Only boss battles- 16 to be exact but some take even 2 hours to beat (if you can find them)

tophermike said:
I agree- Shadow of the Colossus was a beautiful game. Not at all like Zelda, but every bit worth a rental. Only boss battles- 16 to be exact but some take even 2 hours to beat (if you can find them)
that game is SO boring, i watched my friend play it and fell asleep...at 5pm in the evening

Sovieto said:
that game is SO boring, i watched my friend play it and fell asleep...at 5pm in the evening
yeah, i hate that game >_> and the end was very bad xD

Well, I enjoyed it. It's a more refined game- not a good game for an A.D.D. crowd.

Plus, if you weren't playing, it can get boring- but playing the game was really a unique experience.

I have been playing Kameo for that last few days and this is actually a great game. The graphics and environment are absolutely beautiful and it is Zelda like in many ways. This is exactly what I was looking for.

BTW This game is a platinum game and only cost $20 Canadian. What a deal!

Thanks for all your help

ics i would listen to the others saying to get fable.

you will get it cheap aswell ;)

such a brilliant game, and in a way that is better than zelda, there isnt a fixed storyline, so your actions determine which path you need to take.

if i had the time i would definately start playing this again (and make different decisions to create different storyline etc)

10/10 easily

i need to get fable 2 now

Anyone heard about a release date or a time period Fable 2 is supposed to be out? I want it really bad.

Back