zelda midna

Clawd

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2006
does anyone know who midna is ????or will it all be explained as the story goes on ?

Eum ok yeah lets see now...i sudjest you looking in google for these kinda thing because thats a really really stupid question to ask...so your new in the forum...listen word of advise so you don't get knock around each corner...try looking for you info...and if you really really can't find it..post here...

Lot of ppl hate it when ppl ask stupid question..

oh and to anwser your question EVERYONE KNOWS WHOS MIDNA

Yeah, I don't think you'll find an answer here because it would be a spoiler, plus this is the wrong portion of the forum to ask this question.

midna is the REAL twilight princess Ganon + Zant turned her into a little midget because he wanted to rule

Stickreid said:
midna is the REAL twilight princess Ganon + Zant turned her into a little midget because he wanted to rule

Yeah thanks mate, way to put a SPOILERtag in there, cheers. Oh wait, no my mistake there wasn't one. I for one didn't know that and I'm busy playing the game so thanks a big one, glad I don't have to find that out for myself. Dick.

wow wickreid way to not add spoiler to your post, that could very well ruin the game for some people

Why do you people even look.
This is a topic about a charecter in a game and who she is.

You continue to read and are shocked that someone talks about her and her relation to the game.

It's stupid enough that you people even read anything with the word "zelda/link/epona/midna/ganon/ect..." in it if you don't to find and learn everything for yourself.

yes there was no spoiler tag in his post but what buisness did you have reading anyway? there's no point

... ... For all I knew the question could have been "I heard there's a character called Midna, is she playable etc?" I didn't expect someone to come and reveal her backstory >_< because that would just be retarded

Taero said:
... ... For all I knew the question could have been "I heard there's a character called Midna, is she playable etc?" I didn't expect someone to come and reveal her backstory >_< because that would just be retarded
ok but you found out what the question was and continued reading... pretty much setting yourself into a trap only to blaim another when you got caught:crazy:

Taero said:
Yeah thanks mate, way to put a SPOILERtag in there, cheers. Oh wait, no my mistake there wasn't one. I for one didn't know that and I'm busy playing the game so thanks a big one, glad I don't have to find that out for myself. Dick.

hear hear

StevenNevets said:
ok but you found out what the question was and continued reading... pretty much setting yourself into a trap only to blaim another when you got caught:crazy:

Hmm

Clawd said:
does anyone know who midna is ????or will it all be explained as the story goes on ?

you know what this required? Not to spoil the story. Here's how the answer should have gone.

"Yeah, I know who she is, she's a partnered character. I won't tell you anything more about her as it could spoil your experience but if you really want to know then here you are
See it's easy
. Many regards"

Demon Slayer said:
Eum ok yeah lets see now...i sudjest you looking in google for these kinda thing because thats a really really stupid question to ask...so your new in the forum...listen word of advise so you don't get knock around each corner...try looking for you info...and if you really really can't find it..post here...

Lot of ppl hate it when ppl ask stupid question..

oh and to anwser your question EVERYONE KNOWS WHOS MIDNA

Dont be a hypocrit. You just posted a post about nintendo being sued after about 5 people already did.

Back