zelda midna

you come in this thread and its about midna well then fuc.king expect to see spoilers about midna I aint guna wast my time putting freakcking spoilers unless its in a seperate forum about something else. this also isnt a spoiler its in the instruction manual

Last edited:
Taero said:
Yeah thanks mate, way to put a SPOILERtag in there, cheers. Oh wait, no my mistake there wasn't one. I for one didn't know that and I'm busy playing the game so thanks a big one, glad I don't have to find that out for myself. Dick.

Wait a second, after reading the first post saying "does anyone know who midna is ????or will it all be explained as the story goes on ?" Why would you continue to read if you didn't want to maybe get the answer? Sure proper manners would have been to put a SPOILER warning, but common sense tells you don't continue to read a post that might answer a question you don't want to hear.

Stickreid said:
you come in this thread and its about midna well then fuc.king expect to see spoilers about midna I aint guna wast my time putting freakcking spoilers unless its in a seperate forum about something else. this also isnt a spoiler its in the instruction manual

*le sigh* yes I realised that thread would be asking about Midna, I came in to see if I could help answer it succinctly with the least information that would get the point across, not to see part of the story revealed. Also I've just sat and read through the instruction manual again and nowhere does it say that, also you still posted after numerous people saying that it would be revealed in the game? Thus answering the original question, another person saying it was probably the wrong place to ask and yet another saying it would probably contain a spoiler, now I should have gotten out then but I'm a very fast reader and just looking at a line or two means I get it.

Back