Zelda OoT problem

Burger

WiiChat Member
Sep 12, 2007
So, I got OoT because I heard that you could use the GC controller just as well as the classic one (no need in getting one). I took that advice and ran with it. I bought OoT and sonic 2 and began to play OoT. Everything works fine except one thing, the c-buttons. Now when having things equipt to c its fine. Either use the c-stick or the buttons around A (+z). But when I have to use c-up I just spin the c-stick around and it will hopefully hit the c-up button. I could live with that. Then when I got the ocarina I was like... "Oh S***" because I needed to use the c-buttons. For some reason when I got ocarina mode it forgets the previous c-button setup and I have to spin the c-stick in hopes of it playing the right song. This makes the game unplayable because I cant use the ocarina at all. (well, it would take 30 min+ per song depending on how lucky I was)

Anyone else have this problem? or is it just my controller?

Guys.. I feel dumb. I just reset the wii and tried to put the GC controller in before the game started... ya the c-stick works fine now -_-

Fastshadow said:
I use the classic controller

I would if I had it, but I dont. I already had my GC controller so no need to spend 20 extra

ya, they clasic controller is better to use.......in my opinion

if u already have a gc controller, keep it and use it (unless ur rich and could buy anything u want)

Back