Zelda review 97percent.

Not 97. It feels dated, very dated. A game with the scope of Zelda's Twilight Princess deserves NOTHING less than a full blown professionaly recorded orchestra. Not a synthesized sound track that a bed-room musician can easily make. With those flaws aside... it is an AMAZING adventure and experience. It is worth every damn penny and I would give it a 90 if I were to rate it.

It's freaking awesome. Definitely in the 9's. And I agree about the music, with the scope of the game, you would expect the music to be absolutely amazing, but this music is really not much different the OoT music.

I agree the music isn't top notch, I just don't feel the need to degrade it as some folks do.

Ronan said:
I must admit i never was really interested in Zelda, but now i think i may buy it.

p.s. Is link a man or woman?

WOOHOOO 500th post :)
That question degrades all of the LOZ games. Im going to go slit my wrists.

i remember when i played my first zelda game i thought the main character was a male named zelda. i didn't know zelda was a real female's name back then haha.

scary pic...talk about one slitting one's wrists..

If Link were a girl, he would not work his horse as hard.

Last edited:
A lot of people say that Shiek is a girl, too. One thing that makes me mad about Super Smash Bros. Melee is that it has in the tropies collection info that he's a girl.

Back