Zelda:The Movie

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
If they ever make a Zelda movie (They made Eragon but not a Zelda movie???) Im surprised no major Hollywood studio jumped on this idea yet. Who would you cast in the main rolls? That means Link, Zelda, and Ganon?

Link: Leo Dicaprio
Zelda: Natalie Portman
Ganon: Gary Oldman

cimbom said:
If they ever make a Zelda movie (They made Eragon but not a Zelda movie???) Im surprised no major Hollywood studio jumped on this idea yet. Who would you cast in the main rolls? That means Link, Zelda, and Ganon?
Link: Leo Dicaprio
Zelda: Natalie Portman
Ganon: Gary Oldman

okay, first of all Eragon is a movie, they made a game of the movie. Secondly, there is another thread on a Twilight Princess Movie, so go post there, but i always feel compelled to answer everybody's questions, so:
Link: Me (i'm the right age and i don't have to talk)
Zelda: there are a lot of choices, i think Portman's good, but a little too old, so i'm gonna go with Emma Watson, the girl from the Harry Potter movies
Ganon: Gary Oldman, completely agree there.

FWELR said:
okay, first of all Eragon is a movie, they made a game of the movie. Secondly, there is another thread on a Twilight Princess Movie, so go post there, but i always feel compelled to answer everybody's questions, so:
Zelda: there are a lot of choices, i think Portman's good, but a little too old, so i'm gonna go with Emma Watson, the girl from the Harry Potter movies

Eragon was a book first. My point was that they made a movie out of the book but they didnt make a movie out of one of the biggest video game franchises ever? You know Link is supposed to be 12 years old, right?

My god the Wii owns... said:
There is this exact thread in the Twilight Princess section of the freakin' forum...
Christ, PREZSSE DA SERCH BUTTIN PLEEZ.

Lame. This has nothing to do with Twilight Princess.. This is just Zelda as a whole.

Last edited:
FWELR said:

You just think Emma's hot......so does every other guy out there!:ciappa:

cimbom said:
My point was that they made a movie out of the book but they didnt make a movie out of one of the biggest video game franchises ever?

you see any good mario movies out there? i'm not saying your idea's totally bad, but it'd be very hard and very expensive if they were to get it right. The storyline would have to be perfect. Also, it'd be very hard to get all those monsters and everything in the movie. Not saying that can't be done with today's techonology, but who would risk all of that on making a movie from a video game?

Idea is all well and good, quite the imagination there, most or all zelda characters dont talk so..itd be weird having them talk in a movie. Even weirder though would be having those actors and actresses not talk like in the games, so yeah itd be a hard concept to do, im kinda rambling but, I dont think it would ever get done.

Yea, did you happen to watch Eragon? Not only was it based on a book (a mediocre one at that), but the movie was absolute trash (great soundtrack though). And DiCaprio as Link? Holy God no.

cimbom said:
Eragon was a book first. My point was that they made a movie out of the book but they didnt make a movie out of one of the biggest video game franchises ever? You know Link is supposed to be 12 years old, right?

Long shaggy dirty blond hair, blue eyes 12 years old I guess that makes me Link jk but I think it would be the same animation as TP

A Zelda movie would have to be amazing. LoTR-esque movies are too common now.

Maybe it could be totally CG like Advent Children, mesh all the Zelda games/weapons, etc..

oxhaker said:
You just think Emma's hot......so does every other guy out there!:ciappa:

yeah, but you noticed i said i was going to be link:ihih: . i don't think the 3 year age difference will be that much of a problem(from me to link and emma).

Back