Zelda: Wand of Camelon

Backwards Man

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
Can this game come to the Vc? It was horrible, but hilarious. Who does the CDI system belong to anyway?

It won't come because first, nintendo wants to forget about that horrible "game" and because CDI isn't in the console choice

matperry said:
It won't come because first, nintendo wants to forget about that horrible "game" and because CDI isn't in the console choice
So they said they wont be doing CDI games?

no it wont, they dont want to bring to life again a horrible game

wait, i haven't check in a while. what's the not nintendo console besides turbografx?

The chances of it appearing on VC are minimal for now, thankfully. :lol:

@Backwards Man- It was made by Phillips.

@matperry- I presume you mean the Mega Drive / Genesis. Also, Neo Geo was added to Europe and Australia yesterday.

Why would Nitnendo want to shame themselves again? Last time they were stripped of all their honor until they made an amazing zelda game, and anytime people want to make fun of zelda they just bring up this game.

matperry said:

In addition to that the game wasn't made or published by Nintendo. It was made entirely by Phillips and just had the zelda license due to a mistake on Nintendo's part.

Anyway, last time I checked Phillips isn't making games so they wouldn't bother sticking their game on the VC.

Back