Zombie Apocalypse

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Zombie apocalypses; once an original and amazing horror film genre, now plastered all over the place in movies and video games alike. But this question never gets old; what the **** would YOU do in a zombie apocalypse?

Here's the situation. Without warning, the dead begin to rise again (yes, it's those kind of zambies), and getting their fluids into your system in any way will probably get you turned into, indeed, a zambie. In towns and cities, ****'s gonna be hectic with citizens quickly being consumed and transformed into these undead horrors, so you're quickly outnumbered to a tee. In rural areas, you might catch wind of the craziness on the news before you're overrun, and probably won't need to be pulling some Left 4 Dead **** in order to get out alive.

Any zambies that aren't falling to pieces and aren't incredibly deformed and decomposed (live ones infected, essentially) are going to be much less sluggish than your typical zambie, and especially much stronger; more importantly, physically stronger than you, unless you bench press 500. Eventually, this virus will move over to animals and infect them too; just being in extremely rural areas doesn't mean you're safe. Zambie mountain lions, bears, wolves, hell even your pet might come for you. You'd have to go to an underground bunker at the ****ing south pole (underice... ?) if you wanted to be safe.

So yeah, serious ****. Now, answer the question; what in god's name would you do? Cower in fear and die? Go out in a blaze of glory? Formulate a way to possibly survive this epidemic and live through hell on earth? Do tell.

Last edited:
No Voodoo zombies? What a shame.

Are these the slow zombies that bite to infect, or are they like the 28 days later zombies?

First I need to know, how intelligent are these zombies?

Brain dead, they run on instinct 'n instinct alone; and that instinct certainly ain't sharp. Have zombies ever been smart? :lol: ... And no, I wouldn't say Resident Evil's special cases count.

Are these the slow zombies that bite to infect, or are they like the 28 days later zombies?

Infectious bite zambies, but... what is this 28 days later zambie you speak of? As in, catch the virus and you have a large incubation period to live?

No Voodoo zombies? What a shame.

That, is for another time. x)

Then I would get to the bottom on the ocean via submarine and surface once in a while to restock or whatever.

what is this 28 days later zambie you speak of? As in, catch the virus and you have a large incubation period to live?
You didn't watch the movie yet your making this thread?
They are virtually like the Dawn of the Dead zombies. Zombies bite you or make bodily fluid contact with you, you become a zombie in about 10 seconds.
Are the zombies you mean fast zombies?

... Grand. So, how would you go about gaining access to an uncommon vessel of the sort in the middle of a zombie apocalypse? Where would these supplies come from? Do tell, Nick. :p

I want more effort in your answer than that, bro. :lol:

EDIT: Ninja'd!

You didn't watch the movie yet your making this thread?
They are virtually like the Dawn of the Dead zombies. Zombies bite you or make bodily fluid contact with you, you become a zombie in about 10 seconds.
Are the zombies you mean fast zombies?

I'm not a zambie buff, I made the thread on a whim. :lol: I forgot 'bout 28 days later. But yeah, the zambies I'm talking about are the sluggish ones that indeed, bite you to infect, and you're quickly going to turn into one yourself. On average in a matter of seconds.

Last edited:
I have no idea. .__.

Well, I imagine that the Marine bases would be able to hold them off for a little bit, and if I could get a helicopter/plane over there I could take one, if there were any available. Of course, I would have no idea how to operate one, so I would need an experianced person to teach me how while onboard the sub.

... Grand. So, how would you go about gaining access to an uncommon vessel of the sort in the middle of a zombie apocalypse? Where would these supplies come from? Do tell, Nick. :p

I want more effort in your answer than that, bro. :lol:

EDIT: Ninja'd!

I'm not a zambie buff, I made the thread on a whim. :lol: I forgot 'bout 28 days later. But yeah, the zambies I'm talking about are the sluggish ones that indeed, bite you to infect, and you're quickly going to turn into one yourself. On average in a matter of seconds.
What? The classic cinema zombies are slow walkers take a couple of hours to zombify. The newer ones work in a matter of seconds and run at you at faster than an average human.
So which is it? Or is it both?

A civilian isn't going to get any sort of special treatment during the beginning of a zambie apocalypse, Nick. You'd need to steal one of these incredibly valuable machines if you want to use it. Not to mention there would be nothing but rumors in regards to where you could go to survive, although you'd probably be alone and completely in the dark for any and all information, so you'd probably have no leads in the first place.

Where do ya live, anywho?

What? The classic cinema zombies are slow walkers take a couple of hours to zombify. The newer ones work in a matter of seconds and run at you at faster than an average human.
So which is it? Or is it both?

-_____-

But yeah, the zambies I'm talking about are the sluggish ones that indeed, bite you to infect, and you're quickly going to turn into one yourself. On average in a matter of seconds.

As well as which I explained in the OP, freshly infected zambies will be faster and stronger than you and especially other zambies. So yeah, both.

Last edited:
A civilian isn't going to get any sort of special treatment during the beginning of a zambie apocalypse, Nick. You'd need to steal one of these incredibly valuable machines if you want to use it. Not to mention there would be nothing but rumors in regards to where you could go to survive, although you'd probably be alone and completely in the dark for any and all information, so you'd probably have no leads in the first place.

Where do ya live, anywho?

-_____-

As well as which I explained in the OP, freshly infected zambies will be faster and stronger than you and especially other zambies.
Sluggish zombies that infect in a matter of seconds? Never heard that one before. I'll need a couple of moments to wrap my mind around that one.

Sluggish zombies that infect in a matter of seconds? Never heard that one before. I'll need a couple of moments to wrap my mind around that one.

Too much ninja-ing going on... Read my last post again, bro.

My thread, I call the shots. :p

Here's another one:
What was the cause of this Zombie apocalypse? Did it start world-wide?
I don't like asking so many questions, but you should have included this in the original post.

I would of if I predicted said information was necessary at the time. :lol: As I said, I did create this on a whim. No logic thinking or rough drafts proceeded all this, so I knew I'd miss some stuff, unfortunately.

The cause doesn't matter, it's an unnecessary specific. We're talking 'bout what you'd try to do (or don't do) in the apocalypse, not how we'd cure it. And yes, it's a global pandemic.

The cause doesn't matter, it's an unnecessary specific. We're talking 'bout what you'd try to do (or don't do) in the apocalypse, not how we'd cure it. And yes, it's a global pandemic.
A pandemic? Are these the living dead or are they the infected then? If they count as infected then it's possible that they can starve to death, as seen in a couple of films.

Back