Zombies

Hmm..ive heard texas would be a good place to go,since all those guns are there.There like in every store.Get contact with anybody who isnt a zombie.Camp around somewhere with plants/food.Learn how to farm.

Umm... they're not that many guns here. except maybe for the black folk. and a farm isn't a safe place either. remember nazi zombies?

Hmm..ive heard texas would be a good place to go,since all those guns are there.There like in every store.Get contact with anybody who isnt a zombie.Camp around somewhere with plants/food.Learn how to farm.

Umm... they're not that many guns here. except maybe for the black folk. and a farm isn't a safe place either. remember nazi zombies?

I would say thats racist but as I black person I admit, its so true.

Ill just anti-zombie my house. Complete with land mines, trip wires, a moat, spike pits,and attack dogs. I would replace all traps after every attack. Plus ill take out all doors and a few windows and replace them with dry wall (all remaining windows would be padlocked) and create a tunnel so that the only way in and out of the house is from underground and set up live security cameras that trigger an alarm to let me know when those undead bastards step on my lawn.Id properly dispose of all undead bodies and wouldnt engage the undead unless the secret location of the entrance was in chance of being compromised by them . Also, I wouldnt allow anyone in, even if they werent infected (they might do somethin dumb to attract zombies). Id steal a truck and make local trips to grocery stores around town and make sure that zombies dont follow me back to my house. But even if they did, they wouldnt know how to get in. Id shoot anyone who finds my secret entrance.Of course Id be strapped with the most efficient weapons and stock up on medical supplies and then broadcast a distress signal from my house via radio frequency repeating my location so the military can come and get me. Or i could wait until all zombies starve to death or they go and destroy Canada. Then I would reproduce with the hottest surviving chick.

sorry about the double post but um...you would be zombie food in 3 weeks they WILL find a way past your defenses no matter what and i agree with you about the chick tho :lovewii: replace the wii with me and the blue guy wit the chick and i have my thumbs up

@Flobert. Your giving Zombies too much credit. Like Humans( Americans to be exact) zombies eventually leave a task if they find it tiresome and it takes to long, plus their mindless so after a while theyll forget why their even at my house(plus Ill be constantly reinforcing all walls). When they leave, I just reset the traps. Keeping on the move makes you a constant target by zombies since you can run into a horde of them and a target to paranoid survivors who mistake you for an infected and see you running and decide to shoot you. Running would only make sense if you (a) had no choice or (b) knew where a military safe haven was.

you forget zombies mutate and they will never give up because they know youre inside and they have a "infrared" vision that allows them to see living things (i.e. you) and they can smell the oils on your skin indicating that there is food they also have strength that is will eventually destroy your "defenses" and another thing where are you going to get all of that stuff? and by the time you build all of the stuff you listed they would have found you and eaten you adding you to their army of undead

you forget zombies mutate and they will never give up because they know youre inside and they have a "infrared" vision that allows them to see living things (i.e. you) and they can smell the oils on your skin indicating that there is food they also have strength that is will eventually destroy your "defenses" and another thing where are you going to get all of that stuff? and by the time you build all of the stuff you listed they would have found you and eaten you adding you to their army of undead

Simple solution mi amigo ( I read the following in a comic book), I just cut off limbs of the undead and cover my clothes with their slimey blood (My clothes not my skin) since zombies primary way of knowing survivors is by SMELL like you say. To them im just another zombie. If that infrared thing you say is true Ill cover my self with somethin cold (Ill figure that out in the future). Theres a lot of home depots and lowes in my area (A LOT) and even more grocery stores. In the end, as long as I keep a low profile when Im outside, those suckers won know im there. Like I previously posted, that radio distress signal is gonna alert SOMEONE with a radio and theyll come and get me. If theyre just after my supplies, I just unload a few rounds in them. No doubt the zimbies could hear that and Id handle them to. Question: are we dealing with undead zombies(night of the living dead) or infected mutants (28 days later)? Either way, I think Im all set. After the first two months of hiding in that house and no reply, I may THINK of startintg to head for the air strip (I passed the flying test during the last summer) and get a small plain and head for another over sea country.

And in question to that "Where am I gonna get that stuff?" question, lets just say Im resourceful.

Last edited:
good plan but you would need to keep the substance cold or you could freeze your house or you could avoid all city areas

What about going to an island? i don't think zombies can swim, and steering a boat is too complex for them.

Back