Your plans for launch!!!

I am sleeping all day saturday so I can get some rest, so I am able to stay up all night. I will get coats and blankets and stuff, also my seat. I'm brining my digital camera so I can keep a video of it, so you guyz can see it. There is a starbucks right nextdoor to the gamestop I am going to, and I'll get some hot drinks and food there. I'm hoping I'll meet somebody there that I can be friends with, or else it's ganna be very boring...

yes

Equis said:
wasnt this topic already here?
yes, but i couldnt get into that thread, i did a search and every time i clicked on it IE would pup up with an error screen thing.

I've got mine preordered from Gamestop(#9 in line). Yesterday I was talking to a guy at EB and asked him if they would be doing a midnight launch. He said it was possible, though not confirmed. So if they release it at midnight then I will play all night. Then on Sunday, my family is having a big thanksgiving get together. Turkey leg in one hand, wiimote in the other.

Cap'n Meow said:
I've got mine preordered from Gamestop(#9 in line). Yesterday I was talking to a guy at EB and asked him if they would be doing a midnight launch. He said it was possible, though not confirmed. So if they release it at midnight then I will play all night. Then on Sunday, my family is having a big thanksgiving get together. Turkey leg in one hand, wiimote in the other.

Oh my god, that is exactly what might happen to me also. xD (I was also #9 in line!)

Ill not buy it here in my country, so Ill ask a cousin on canada to buy it for me

Then when it comes, dont go to school for 1 day and play it all day!

I'm going to wait inside the walmart, Friday the 17th after school and drink red bulls and snack on random walmart food stuffs and wait. Then all day sunday is me and Wii sports. I also plan on playing the **** outta my Mii's. You'll all be in there!

Spitfire_K said:
I'm going to wait inside the walmart, Friday the 17th after school and drink red bulls and snack on random walmart food stuffs and wait. Then all day sunday is me and Wii sports. I also plan on playing the **** outta my Mii's. You'll all be in there!

Isn't that alittle extreme? I mean your seriously going to wait from Friday until Sunday just for the damn Wii? That's insanity.

Spitfire_K said:

Wait, you're not getting any games? It will get boring quickly...

I've already got my Wii preordered so I'm just going to stop by the local GameStop after church. I've also got preorders for Red Steel, Legend of Zelda, Call of Duty 3, and an extra wiimote+nunchaku. I will then, of course, spend the entire day enjoying the sweet Wii-ness...

Last edited:
i really don't have enough money for twilight princess because something horrible happened. So i'm kindah in trouble. yeah so i'l have to steal a twilight princess if i don't hurry up and get money

Gymdawg said:
I've already got my Wii preordered so I'm just going to stop by the local GameStop after church. I've also got preorders for Red Steel, Legend of Zelda, Call of Duty 3, and an extra wiimote+nunchaku. I will then, of course, spend the entire day enjoying the sweet Wii-ness...

Church? Isn't it Wii before God? I could have sworn the Bible said something like that.

Back