Your plans for launch!!!

dbinder1987

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
I figured with launch drawing so near i might as well start the launch day lists! i mean theres 15 days, 5 hours and 55 min remaining. I am one of the crazier wii enthusiests, because this is my plan. Friday nov 17 i will get out of class at 1, i will go get my first pay check and cash it (should be around $250 before taxes and i have a birtday check at my house for like $20) i will drive from school to home, about an hour. Ill plan in advance to meet the people that are comming with me ahead of time to meet at walmart. While at home i will grab my dads ice fishing shack and propane heater!!! then go to walmart and if i have money get some food and supplys. then wait till my friends get there and go to the electronics section and tell them were here to start the wii line and where do we go? my wallmart is not a 24 hour one so if they say we have to stay outside we will be fine withthe ice shack and heater. this is my list of supplys, or at least what i can think of right now.
1. Money!!!
2. Ice Shack
3. Heater
4. drinks
5. food (probly a bunch wallmart brand packaged sandwich meat and bread lol)
6. Laptop
7. PSP
8. maybee some board games?!? (monopoly outside of wallmart hahaha!!)
9. My battery opperated lantern!(almost forgot to put that)
10. blankets, even though i wont need them with the heater.
11. homework(i know, who would bring homework)

what i will get (realisticly based on how much money i will have)

Wii System
extra wiimote

i will buy red steel whenever i have the money!

whats everyone elses plans?

Show up at my wal-mart the 18th at 4 p.m. and wait at electronics. It's a 24 hour. That's my plan is I can't reserve one online

My plan... wait 'till my Father gets the call... then I go to the Toys'RUs they tell me to... pick up my Wii with no wait.

Still over a month for me :(. But ive booked the day off work and will be sat by the door waiting for the postman. Will then sprint upstairs wire it up and BAM wii sports start up. Will then lose like a stone in weight as I switch between wii sports, zelda and red steel :D.

Ah yes...launch day I will be there early, no later than 5 p.m. by then wal mart should have something organized. Myself my daughter, and a co worker so we can trade off trips to the toilet, and mcdonalds is built in to my local wal mart. My portable dvd or psp, my cel, my laptop, and some magazines to pass the time. My take at launch will be the system, and Madden 07, I have all my controllers pre paid, and games prepaid at my local gamestop.Will have to get them the next morning! In all 3 games Madden 07, Zelda, and call of duty 3. Havent seen enough of red steel to be hype about. Sorry yall first person shooters arent my thing, But Call of duty 3 has sweet online multi player potential! So 250+150=400 plus uncle sams cut. Good to go!Oh yeah and 60 beans for the extra wiimote and nunchuk, and classic controller, but I already paid for that!

1. Wake up 7:00AM
2. Tell my mother to go get the Wii. ASAP!
3. Eat Breakfast
4. Go To School
5. Suffer Through Morning School
6. Intermittently go crazy
7. Point out to randomers at school that the AMAZING Wii CONSOLE launched
8. Meet up with the PS3 fanboy in my year at lunchtime
9. Meet up with a Wii fanboy in my year who isn't getting a Wii until Xmas.
10.Make Fun of them both
11.Find some non-fanboy gamers who are getting a Wii to talk to and another Wii fanboy
12.Die(!) after lunch waiting for the final bell to go at the end of school
13.Briskly walk to my car, while talking to other people who are getting a wii
14.Get in car and ask parent whether we have the Wii yet
15.Die in the 30 minute car journey home
16.Get Home, and open door
17.Orgasm.

:)

Last edited:
Messykitty414 said:
Oh and if any people going to sell their Wii on Ebay are in front of you give them a swift kick to the face

:lol: :lol: ^Exactly what he said. :lol: :lol:

mine is pre ordered from game.co.uk so i will just get up in the morning, ring up school to say im sick, wait for wii to come, then play! :p
if it doesnt come i will be so gutted. Plus i have to wait till european launch date Dec 8th so i will read all about you guys enjoying the games and talking about how good they are when i wont have my console >_<

Messykitty414 said:
Oh and if any people going to sell their Wii on Ebay are in front of you give them a swift kick to the face
Even harder if they get the last wii the store has for launch

Im gonna set about 10 alarm clocks, cos i've got this feeling im just gonna sleep right through the delivery guy hammering on the door :eek:

Apart from that im just gonna write the whole day off and just enjoy the console for a full day :cool:

i0n said:
Apart from that im just gonna write the whole day off and just enjoy the console for a full day :cool:

I already made sure I have off on Sunday the 19th and Monday the 20th so I can play for two days with maybe a few hours of sleep. Woo!

I will be getting in the Wal-Mart line around 4pm on the 16th. Get my wii at midnight, along with madden and zelda. Play madden from midnight the 17th until Tuesday morning when my best friend gets in from california and play zelda till its beaten.

Darth Vader said:
I will be getting in the Wal-Mart line around 4pm on the 16th. Get my wii at midnight, along with madden and zelda. Play madden from midnight the 17th until Tuesday morning when my best friend gets in from california and play zelda till its beaten.
I think you have your dates wrong you mean 4pm the 18th and midnight the 19th

Back