Wii camping thread!!!

Kumoriken said:
Bwaha! xD All I'm worried about is if the fanboys snap and try to like... kill them. xD

But the smashing people will have hammers! =D

i preordered mine already waiting 4 hours -___- haha but it wasnt bad talked to some people they thought i was crazy i never played zelda but yeah im thinkign of camping out and selling my place in line

hey

sorry i didnt post earlier, i didnt have access to a pc all weekend. I like the idea of the first pic of a wii posted on the site. To make it fair we could do the first person to post it withing there respective time zone. Like i live in the east coast, so say i post my pic at 12:10 on nov 19, and then someone from the next time zone over, (+ and hour) posts a pic of them playing the wii at 12:09 (01:09 my time) would beat me by a min. i think this would be a great competition. I think the rules should be a picture of you, playing wiisports (since everyone gets that game) and a peice of paper with wiichat.com and username written on it. and a recipt with the date on it maybee??

-David

dbinder1987 said:
sorry i didnt post earlier, i didnt have access to a pc all weekend. I like the idea of the first pic of a wii posted on the site. To make it fair we could do the first person to post it withing there respective time zone. Like i live in the east coast, so say i post my pic at 12:10 on nov 19, and then someone from the next time zone over, (+ and hour) posts a pic of them playing the wii at 12:09 (01:09 my time) would beat me by a min. i think this would be a great competition. I think the rules should be a picture of you, playing wiisports (since everyone gets that game) and a peice of paper with wiichat.com and username written on it. and a recipt with the date on it maybee??

-David
Well, that sounds good. 'Cept I see no reason for the reciept. Anyway, though that is fair, it might be too expensive for the mods or whoever is gonna buy it.

:shocked: WOW, I was planning on going to my BestBuy an hour earlier and get a Wii. But seeing that all of you guys are going like 2 days ahead of time, Im kinda worried. I guess Ill have to rethink my original plans. I'd have to find someone to go with if I plan to go that early becuase I definatly will have to use the washroom and eat. Atleast its on a Sunday, so I dont miss school. :scared:

Does anyone know if the BestBuy's in Canada (Scarborough, ON) will be opening up at regular time or earlier (like at midnight)? Or any other store in the Toronto/Scarborough Area. And with those 24hour WalMarts, are you guys planning to stay inside WalMart or line up out side? And are there any 24hour Walmarts in Toronto?

Wow you guys would go through all that trouble to get a Nintendo Wii. Thats freaking awesome dudes. I would do the same but where I live I might get robbed by some gangbangers.

Wow you guys would go through all that trouble to get a Nintendo Wii. Thats freaking awesome dudes. I would do the same but where I live I might get robbed by some gangbangers.

Back