ZombiU Multiplayer Looking Good!

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-3-picture10305-zombiu.JPG

CVG has a nice feature today all about forthcoming Wii U flagship launch title ZombiU’s multiplayer mode, which the writer got a chance to play, the lucky devil! This mode was previously demoed at E3 a few weeks back, but now CVG has actually got their mitts on a little ZombiU capture the flag action, complete with visuals, and reports back on the experience of playing with two people, one of whom wields a Pro Controller, with the other using the Wii U GamePad. In this particular mode, the different players take on very different roles, with the Pro Controller-using player acting as the survivor, either killing or avoiding zombies and capturing a flag in each of four quadrants, while the player using the GamePad takes control of the zombie hordes and directs them with the GamePad. Sounds like a nice mixture between strategy and good old fashioned zombie killing.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.co...-title-wii-u-is-aiming-for/?page=2#top_banner

I've heard of this game but never actually bothered to figure what it's about. It's gathered quite a bit of attention. Not bad for a launch title.

^ ZombiU is, in the most basic summary possible, what DayZ would be if it were professionally done 'n pulled off perfectly. When (... if?) ya get your Wii U, it'd be a smart idea to look into the game a bit. From what I can tell it'l be a great game, none the less a fantastic launch title. ... Or so I'm hopin'.

Ah, so ZombiU is gonna have multiplayer elements? Sounds pretty fun. Though, it better not just be local...

Back